We will document and confirm when you made the return request and guide you through the process. The amount due is paid to an escrow account, where it is kept safe until you have your dream watch in your hands. The buyer receives the watch. You receive a notification on your Chrono24 account letting you know when the money arrives in the escrow account. Find the right customer for your timepiece, whether you're a professional watch dealer or private seller. Please feel free to contact us directly via email at Support@Chrono24.com or by phone at 646-887-3560.

Even buying an extra band for this rare limited edition watch! First time using Chrono24 I tried to purchase a Cartier 1566 from a dealer in Spain. Don't know how things would have gone if there was a problem, of course. First time I've ordered a watch from Chrono24 and I must say a very good experience. All private seller accounts are required to include bank account information when posting an advertisement. Thanks! Enter your address and select the free Escrow Service to take advantage of Chrono24's Buyer Protection. Almost as if links had purposely been removed because it just so happens links were available at quite a price... as I said never again...Now allow me to tell you exactly how it works: the money back guarantee applies if the watch is not sold after 6 months and you are able to prove that you still have it in your possession. It took only 3 days to receive it from oversea. This includes comprehensive identity and integrity checks as part of the registration process. 4. Great support and service!

All that have me the peace of mind I needed to go ahead with the purchase.

Thank you for your question. Personally, I use chrono24 for seldom seen pieces that just don't really come up elsewhere, in which case they become the only source.

Great service and gives both parties security, will definitely use again. WatchShopping (WS) was our dealer under the Chrono24 (C24) service, and both WS and C24 provided incredible service - very fast, communicative, and delivered the watch as-stated (in perfect condition)... and 4-to-5 days ahead of schedule! On the other hand, you may be able to negotiate each or all of the sales prices and any expenses with your seller. 4. Open your door to 500,000 watch enthusiasts every day The seller will only receive payout once you have the watch in your hands. I am very careless when I spend $50, but very cautious when its $5,000 or more! I am more than happy with the results especially since the seller had no reviews or ratings. Was made aware of potential delays upfront because of CV19 situation which was fine. I have purchased two watches through Chrono24. Don't hesitate to make this dream a reality.

Without the escrow service I would have never taken such a chance! The seller will send your watch as soon as the money arrives in the account. Chrono24 has a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to dealers listing counterfeit watches. In both cases I walked away with some pretty nice vintage pieces. Thanks to previous multiple mostly positive reviews and a very favorable article in the Financial Times, I took the plunge! You insure and ship the watch. The system randomly generates 2 times, you need to set the watch to these times and submit the photos. Chrono24 was outstanding in communication with me throughout the entire process.
Suffice it to say that my first try was a success and I will use Chrono24 in the future. Once they have been verified the money will be refunded to you through a way you prefer (PayPal, Bank Transfer, Skrill).Just dont honestly there disgusting i lost 10 000 dollars on a broken watch.Thank you for bringing up your concern. Chrono24 did not inspect item from the seller.the seller operated the timepiece and we did not receive it for ageed price of£7100 and I could never get phone help and with us being 1st time buyers did not get told by chrono24 that there was such a thing called import tax that is why me as a watch buyer is going elsewhere to buy my gents timepiece we both felt let down by chrono24 I had good experience with Chrono24: easy to deal with and quick to respond. I was a bit skeptic about buying a $9k watch here but, after doing some research, I found that dealers who post real pictures (not stock) are more likely to be legit. The experience I had was great. That's why we review all of our dealers according to strict quality criteria before they're allowed to list watches on Chrono24.

We'll help you find the best possible solution together with the dealer. Our support team speaks 22 languages and would be happy to offer you any guidance they can throughout the entire purchasing process.

Highly recommended!

2, go to FedEx, ask them to pack it for you. Find your next watch among over 475,000 listings, or sell a watch to one of the over 500,000 watch enthusiasts who visit our site every day.Attractive listings from sellers in over 100 countries: On Chrono24, we guarantee you'll find a watch that completely enthralls you – from classic automatic watches to rarer collector's items. I would highly recommend their services to anyone!