Cocina Del Barrio Full Service Grab-and-Go Bar Eat ... St. Paul, MN 55111 612-726-5555. Almost similar to Spanish tapas style. Not bad for a quick snack and beerThe bartender (Bul) was very busy, but still took time to chat with us. Not good!Margaritas had plenty of booze for midday. Food=all good Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . 157 Reviews (952) 920-1860 Website. See up-to-date pricelists and view recent announcements for this location. If you are looking for a good Happy Hour this is a nice place! 7150 Humphrey Drive Minneapolis, MN 55450 612-726-5555. The Veggie Burrito had an Albino Tortilla with lots of rice and a few vegetables. Soup was also just too salty and peppery. Salsas fresh and savory. Sunday & Monday: Closed Tuesday – Sayurday: 12pm – 8pm. Twin Cities.

Pork carnitas tacos excellent with... Salsa was nothing special and a very small amount....Stopped here waiting to fly vegas had guacamole and tacos not to bad. The portions here seem bigger. 925 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis, MN 55402 612-333-9953. Cocina Del Barrio 5036 France Ave S Minneapolis MN 55410. Cocina del Barrio Twin Cities; Cocina del Barrio, Minneapolis; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Cocina del Barrio Restaurant on Zomato. Service=perfect Never again.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Mall of AmericaHampton Inn & Suites Minneapolis - St. Paul AirportGet quick answers from Cocina del Barrio staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.7150 Humphrey Dr Terminal 2, Concourse H, Near Gate H-8, Minneapolis, MN 55450-1108The best in Terminal 2, but not many choices at Terminal 2 anyway.We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Get directions, reviews and information for Cocina Del Barrio in Minneapolis, MN. Terminal 2.

Contact Report This Photo. It did not have flavor worthy of a gringo. Drinks=great 235 E. 6th Street St. Paul, MN 55101 651-222-3250. (We have dined at other Barrio's in Seattle and in Minneapolis) Being that the dining...I ordered Tortilla soup with added chicken, but the chicken must have run away since there was very very little chicken. The location and service is great.
MSP Information. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Great Place!Looks like a nice place till you sit at the bar. Stay away if you like quality food and depth of flavorI wish to send a special thank you to David and Paris at the Cocina Dell Barrio restaurant located in Terminal 2 at the Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport for helping my niece out with dinner after an arduous journey evacuating Hurricane Irma from Summerland Key,...We were catching a flight on Condor Airlines to Barcelona and had a hour or so before boarding. Excellent hand prepared Mexican food! Mon & Tues: CLOSED Wed-Sun: 12pm – 9pm Reservations Required Please type a location... All of Twin Cities. I really enjoy their guacamole!We had 45 minutes and tried to have a breakfast here before a flight. Vibrant wall tile creates a lively environment for guests to enjoy at Cocina Del Barrio, by HCM Architects.

Cocina Del Barrio in Minneapolis, Minnesota offers diners a lively atmosphere to enjoy, by HCM Architects.

I've been to 2 other Barrio locations and wasn't really impressed. Book your Barrio Minneapolis reservation on Resy.

Tonight I was! A great staple Mexican restaurant in the heart of Edina. Contact Report This Photo.

All Day Menu. Food arrived 1 minute before we left and quality of food was terrible.
We live in Tulum Mexico in the winter and this restaurant is as good as anything we eat there! I also had an arrogant rude bartender, can't believe they let this guy work there- my experience was the same a previous advisor - "Worst place and service ever. Trinity Margarita Mix Macho Camacho Blood Orange Margarita Black Diamond Pomegranate Margarita Mama Cita Hibiscus Punch. Noise=deafening Typical for all airports. The food was awful. The chips that came with it were salty and, I tend to like salt.