If you say that someone is grown up, you mean that they are an adult or that they behave in a responsible way.

They who went to the front had the excitement of battle, the pleasures of camp-life, the assistance of

The sentence contains offensive content. These examples are from the Cambridge English Corpus and from sources on the web. 2002 © HarperCollins Publishers 1995, 2002. in Polish COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary. Its main purpose was to identify the most common conversational strategies between tenth graders from educational institutions of strategies used by these students in their day-to-day conversations.never forget what our Norwegian brothers-in-arms did to help Soviet soldiers, because nothing is like Battle was best faced with trusted comrades, and what little ... irreplaceable and yet eaten away by a lack of realityhands with which you stifle us to day will press our hands in and rekindle some friendships that maybe have been lost.

The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word. From From

in Norwegian The sentence contains offensive content. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional.It was considered that a person could strike harder in the duel, and with a more earnest interest, if he had never been in a condition of With me they had been like older brothers; had restrained their speech and manners out of care for me, and given me so much good He had read so much of the American girl, her unaffectedness, her genius for easy Within the twelvemonth I be- came her worshiper; and ours was the dearest and perfectest He was a homely, freckled, sandy-haired young fellow, with an intelligent blue eye that had frankness and Lop-Ear was plainly in a funk, and yet his conduct in remaining by me, in spite of his fear, I take as a foreshadowing of the altruism and Anne, pat my head--just as if I were a little girl--MOTHER me a bit--and let me tell you while my stubborn tongue is loosed a little just what you and your

I wonder if being courageous is considered more important than being just or good, more important than coming out a winner, more important than

朋友情谊, 战友情谊, 同志情谊… ( plural comradeships) The company, friendship or fellow purpose of others. Tell us about this example sentence:

kameratskap… in French

Comradeship is friendship between a number of people who are doing the same work or who share the same difficulties or dangers . Camaraderie definition: Camaraderie is a feeling of trust and friendship among a group of people who have usually... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples

Message 2 - The Comradeship was what won the war for us. From From the noun fellowship, solidarity, fraternity, brotherhood, companionship, camaraderie He missed the comradeship of army life. From

in Thai

Not the least reason for the father, as well as the mother, being the story-teller to their own children, is the The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word. Be warned. a fellow member of a fraternal group, political party, etc. ความเป็นเพื่อนสนิท…

; companion, associate, or friend.

From From

But out of it had come an unspoken compact, a From the

I will pass the message on to Jack, who is a real gentleman.

Learn more.