Of course I’m in love for her. I feel embarrassed.Ronaldo revealed his devastation that his father was never able to see him win the very top awards in world football.Dinis Aveiro passed away when Ronaldo was just 20 years old following a liver failure, which was caused by his alcoholism.While Ronaldo never had the closest father-son relationship, it still pains him that his dad was not able to be there for some of the most iconic moments of his career. On Instagram alone, if Ronaldo’s followers were a country it would be the eighth most-populated country. I’m going to pretend I didn’t see the first result and instead answer the second search.Some conferences have already opted out of the fall season.Pirlo is only six years older than Ronaldo, but the Portuguese would do well to remember that.Being one of the world's most famous athletes comes with many questions. Man Utd’s players, so the story goes, pleaded with Sir Alex Ferguson to sign the skillful teenager on the plane journey back home.Just days after that friendly - which United lost 3-1 - Ronaldo was announced as a United player after completing his £12.24 million move from Sporting.In the process, the teenage Cristiano became the first ever Portuguese player to play for the Red Devils.“He is one of the most exciting young players I've ever seen,” Ferguson said after the transfer was finalised.He was scintillating on his debut against Bolton in August 2003. Views: 37 Portugal forward Cristiano Ronaldo said scoring his favourite-ever goal was not better than sex with girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez. "She’s the mum of my kids, and I’m so passion for her, you know. It’s not the priority, but of course, why not? It was hard. Ibrahimovic was throwing some difficult questions to the Finnish woman, who was applying for a sales job at Vitamin Well, when she slated a certain Cristiano Ronaldo. https://www.mirror.co.uk/.../cristiano-ronaldo-interview-9-things-20083928 Cristiano Ronaldo was doing an interview as a special guest on “El Larguero” program yesterday, and having children from El Larguero Foundation as the audience. "My family see, my mum, my brothers, even my old son, but my father, he didn’t see nothing, and it was - he died young. He has many good attributes as a forward and at the minimum, he converts,” Messi told Messi will be hoping to be at his best on Friday when Barcelona go up against Bayern Munich in the UEFA Champions League quarter-final.Copyright © 2020 The Indian Express [P] Ltd. All Rights Reserved 'I guess so': Lionel Messi on passing to Cristiano Ronaldo if they play together Team win, it’s important.”A good start, but then things quickly broke down when the interviewer asked Cristiano if he was feeling confident.Ronaldo didn’t understand the question and Neville turned out to be no help whatsoever.As Neville continued talking on Ronaldo’s behalf, the future superstar took his champagne and made a quick exit while the interview was ongoing.It shows how far Ronaldo has come over the past 17 years.Back then he was surprisingly timid in front of the camera, with only a basic grasp of the English language.Within the space of a few short years, though, his English skills had improved ten-fold.He also went on to become one of the most confident interviewees in football, appearing on major talk shows across the world.Those who watched this interview live would have needed a crystal ball to predict that.© 2020 Sports New Media Limited. Ronaldo's regret about his father. Ronaldo opened up in his most revealing British interview in history, touching on his family, his career and his controversiesBe our next summer signing and get a daily newsletter by email with the day's biggest football news The world was treated to a unique insight into the life of Football legend Ronaldo sat down with Piers Morgan for one of the most revealing interviews of his entire career.Ronaldo opened up about his family, his career and also some of the controversies that have threatened to derail his illustrious career.It was a rare opportunity to see Ronaldo face a wealth of different emotions. He smiles, he laughs, but also cries during one of the most personal interviews he has ever had to face.There was plenty to be learned about Ronaldo during the interview - and here is what we took from it...Ronaldo was clearly earlier this year of allegations of rape against him, following an incident which happened over a decade ago.He opened up on the emotional turmoil of the situation and also what the allegations meant for his girlfriend, his kids and his parents. She fainted two times in the stadium. It’s my mum’s dream as well. He doesn't talk as much as some players, but he is happy to speak with the media. For Real Madrid to win the Champions League again, it was an amazing year. "To which Ronaldo responded: "One day.