)Rudolph Hess was Hitler’s constant companion in and out of prison. [Below: Heinrich Himmler with Heydrich's two sons] A man who seemed to show little or no emotion.Erwin “Desert Rat” Rommel was an early Nazi sympathiser, although I can unearth no evidence of his joining into the Nazi party, however, both he and his wife seemed loyal followers of the Fuhrer. [Below: Heinrich Himmler with Heydrich's two sons] Reinhard Heydrich. Hans Frank and his wife Brigitte had five children. Yet Hitler certainly admired this diminutive soldier, even sending him a silver framed signed picture as a gift of himself. )Klaus Von Schirach is the second son of the ‘Hitler Jugend’ Commander, Baldour Von Schirach. As a youth, Heydrich engaged his older brother, Reinhard Heydrich, in mock fencing duels. His son Manfred was born in 1928 and was the former Mayor of Stuttgart.Some years ago an exhibition concerning his late father’s achievements was mounted in the city town centre, and apparently, it proved to be very popular with many visitors, some travelling from outside Germany. One remarked about her: “I don’t know anyone who has ever had a good word to say about her.”Gudrun it seems is impervious to people’s views or opinions about her or her late father’s notoriety, now or then.Incidentally, Gudrun has two half siblings from her father’s relationship with his secretary, Hedwick Potthast. Reinhard Heydrich Children Today. may also have sired other children who were illegitimate; amazingly it seems with his wife Gerda’s permission, and approval. )In the ensuing years afterwards, Bormann would remain loyal to Hitler, until in the so-called “bunker,” he quietly escaped the advancing Russians forces in 1945. Almost certainly Yes. 35:54. (A fortuitous year in more ways than one I might add. )After the war, Wolf Hess would author three books concerning his father and the treatment that he received from the Allies, whilst in Spandau Prison. Klaus Heydrich. )Reinhard Heydrich (named “the Butcher of Prague”) fathered three children by his wife, Lina, all born in Berlin. Want more to discover? She also married and raised a family. “Buz” had the dubious honour of having Hitler act as his “godfather.” He was only four years old when his father flew to England in mysterious circumstances. [Below: A special stamp sheetlet was given out at Reinhard Heydrich's funeral. And even today does not look like abating.The other two children of the marriage of Baldour and Henrietta Von Schirach are Angelika, born 1932. Silke Heydrich at one time trained as an opera singer and was employed as a model, later relocating to America, although there are reports of her home being in South Africa also. I understand also that both her mother and stepfather are interred there as well.Silke Heydrich at one time trained as an opera singer and was employed as a model, later relocating to America, although there are reports of her home being in South Africa also.Heider Heydrich, however, has caused controversy, when in 2012, he requested planning permission to restore the country lodge, where his family had once lived during the early years of the last war. I can’t find out how they’re doing right now but Heydrich and his wife Lina had four children - Klaus (who died in a 1943 traffic accident), Heider, Silke, Marte. Their fourth child, a daughter named Marte, born 23-07-1942, looking like her father, was born shortly after Reinhard Heydrich’s death.Reinhard Heydrich was attacked in Prague on 27 May 1942 by a British-trained team of Czech and Slovak soldiers who had been sent by the Czechoslovak government-in-exile (see Edvard Beneš) to kill him in an operation code named Operation Anthropoid.excatholicsforchrist.com/the-sins-of-the-fathers...answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20131130084012aapcncianswers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20131130084012aapcnciforum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=19931&start=30 Descendants Reinhard Heydrich. He was born in Argentina and was supposedly named after a Catholic priest, who assisted Eichmann in his getaway from war torn Europe, then organised by the controversial Vatican “Rat Run.” And history confirms that if this post war evidence had been presented to the Allies in 1945, Albert Speer would and should have rightly been hung, with the others in Nuremberg.Other members of the Speer sorority have achieved success in the fields of finance, telecommunications, and medicine.Yet the final word on the Speer children must be awarded to his daughter Hilde, and it concerns the family’s sad relationship with their father during and after his prison release, she recalls that: “One by one my sister and brothers gave up communicating with him.” Their grief somehow is still witnessed to this day and yet I suspect the late Albert Speer had neither the time or inclination to somehow rectify this family tragedy that I feel was all of his own doing.