I made the reservation online the morning before our pickup.
I was able to sort of get away from her hold but she caught up with me. She planned a week long trip in Italy for me. Booked on a third party site which explaines ACE/AVR's location and how to get there. You may want to check back for more videos on this horrific gang bullying that was joined by DART dirty police.Chief of Police Head Quarters, refuse to correct their police officers who deliberately let my batterer go just before they made a false police report on her behalf. By E-mail: This email is only checked during normal business hours. If a crime is in progress, please dial 9-1-1 or (518) 270-4411. Police refused my evidence but only used one sided false witnessing reports.

Disgusting police giving this thug the power the smear her ugly on my reputation, while camouflaging the wolf as the victim... completely disgusting security guard and police work. Cameras don't lie.. however police refused to view my cell phone video and also refused to view bus video. The woman wanted me to get on my knees and beg for forgiveness but I kept walking away because I didn't know who she was. I'm hurt but I can't do anything about it. She proceeded to beat me up and other witnesses stepped in. They all deliberately practice OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE. Use our online form to submit information regarding suspicious, nuisance and criminal activity to the Troy Police Department. I called her with an impossible task ( putting…"Dallas Area Rapid Transit Police H.Q. If you have any information on her, including how to make contact with her, message me and/ or send information to DART Board Support Chair Sue S. Bauman through Director of Board Support Nancy Johnson at Search online for Stopdartbattery dart passenger attack on YouTube.Officer/ I.A.
If you see suspicious, disruptive or criminal behavior, call DART Police at 214-928-6300, use the DART Say Something Safety and Security App, text a tip to 214-256-1819 or submit a report online. We will ALL be judged. Then the warning gives no info on how to appeal, where, and the time limit. The wicked got special treatment while they where prejudice against me. Internal Affairs is a FAKE accountability office. The DART Police force was established in 1989 as part of the transit agency's mission to operate a safe system.

Get saved and stay with Christ. She was pulled out from the train and one DART employee took her side immediately despite only seeing and admitting to only seeing her beat me. Who in the right mind does this when it's their kid that hit me and I even made sure she was okay. ATTENTION: This form should only be used to send tips to the Troy Police Department for non-active crimes. The mark of the beast will be on all the children of the devil, while the mark of Christ will be on every Christian when Jesus returns. "Rhonda is phenomenal. What kind of officers do they hire here?FIRE FRAUDULANT POLICE ANYWHERE ON THE MANAGEMENT LADDER!! Also, what kind of cop is allowed to wear bright colored make-up? This employee saw the woman attack me like some angry ape. DART Police was called but officer Tomasa Williams badge #239 sided with the other woman because of their motherhood. Then they let the BATTER retaliate against me making false charges that bus video and my cell phone video would easily disproven. Brought the kids.

Seriously? Fraudulent Internal Affairs department (on Corinth St.) up & down the chain of management. The "free legal  help" gave me false information telling me that I had to wait over 30 days to appeal. I bought a cheap ticket from Cheap DFW flights on Instagram not knowing anything about Italy. Don't try to brain wash me for your vanity and convenience...so many greedy self absorbed people. They also on the behalf of the criminal BATTERER refused to hear my side and REFUSED to watch the video and REFUSED to consider THE VIDEO as evidence against the obvious battery that the other passenger did against me.Police allowed the black woman batterer to eavesdrop on my request that they make a battery police report on black bigot who hates opposing opinions.

"Investigator" belittles me, a disabled rider while testifying to my battery & assault report by ridiculing my physical facial features & lectures me, scolding constantly I am a bad Christian for verbally defending myself against a black bully who assaulted, battered, and slandered me, while we rode the DART bus. Figured it was something everybody ought to do at least once. My passenger BATTERER travels with a man who drives a grey Buick Lacrosse with paper tags.

This entire department has horrible people skills wouldn't period they walk past the urine smelling bums to and focus on annoying people actual paying customers 0 starsA woman attacked me after her girl hit me from behind at Westmoreland Station despite making sure she was okay. The Bible is clear, all LIARS BURN in the lake of fire where the thirst is never quench. As I'm walking away, the woman screamed, bumped into me, grabbed me by the hair, and hit me with force. She let the other woman go and proceeded to tell me that I deserved what I got and that it was only a scuffle and should ve happy that if finally been fought with after shw asked if I'd ever been in a fight.