Setting up has never been this easy. Helps you easily configure level balancing, AutoEQ, Advanced Feedback Suppression, and provides access to built-in and constantly updating speaker tunings from most major speaker manufacturers.

USB Type B One of the most well-respected dynamics processing companies in the industry, dbx offers complete equalization and speaker management systems, powered speaker optimizers, direct boxes, zone controllers, equalizers and more. I use REW in combination with my dbx DriveRack PA2. The DriveRack PA2 listens for and anticipates feedback and adjusts speaker output automatically before it even has a chance, while never altering your sound. 2 x XLR Thanks for just dbx DriveRack PA2 Complete Loudspeaker Management SystemMusic background: Approaching 5 decades of guitar and church musicThe dbx DriveRack PA2 amazes me every time I use it. The live audio experts at Sweetwater know that running around the venue and back to the board can be a pain, and the dbx DriveRack PA2 has eliminated that issue. Whether you're at the soundboard, behind stage, or in the balcony, you can control the dbx DriveRack PA2 to dial in the perfect sound. 00 Fortunately, dbx engineers have revisited their already-stellar Advanced Feedback Suppression algorithm and made it work even better. This small rack unit helps my PA perform under the most strenuous musical conditions while maintaining the high-quality sound I need.
The dbx Type IV™ conversion system built into the PA2 will clamp down on excessively loud input signals and prevent the A/D converters from clipping. The PA2 supports 8 PEQs per output in addition to 8 for the "Auto EQ". ‎The DriveRack® PA2 Control app is the ultimate way to control the PA2 hardware. The dbx DriveRac PA2 provides all the processing you need between your mixer and amplifiers to optimize and protect your loudspeakers. Quickly and easily setup your PA system for optimized sound with the dbx DriveRack PA2 Loudspeaker Management System. Happy customers, one piece of gear at a time! 75 user presets You can now take complete control of the DriveRack PA2 with your mobile device or laptop using Ethernet control via an Android, iOS, Mac, or Windows device. I never have to worry about extreme feedback, blown out bass, or other common issues, and it's remarkably easy to use. Recently, I've been trying to reverse-engineer how PA2 settings correspond to REW settings. With the latest advancements in dbx’s proprietary AutoEQ™ and AFS™ algorithms, a new input delay module for delaying the FOH system to the backline, Ethernet control via an Android®, iOS®, Mac®, or Windows® device, and updated Wizards, the DriveRack PA2 continues the DriveRack legacy of great-sounding, powerful, and affordable loudspeaker management processors, for a whole new generation.New, improved AutoEQ algorithm ensures an extremely accurate, fast, and non-intrusive automatic EQ experience.With the RTA Mic “listening” to your room, the new, updated DriveRack PA2 AutoEQ algorithm sets speaker levels and room EQ automatically in a matter of seconds. return in the new, industry-standard 500 series And now all the DriveRack PA2 functions can be accessed and controlled via your preferred mobile device or laptop.
The DriveRack® PA2 provides all the processing you need between your mixer and amplifiers to optimize and protect your loudspeakers. Modular is back!

Everything you love about Sweetwater in the palm of This website uses cookies to improve your experience.To learn more about our cookie policy, please check our Loudspeaker Management and Optimizer with Feedback Suppression, Auto EQ, Compression, and Mobile Device Control Page 10: Rear Panel 120V 50/60Hz 1. Connect the PA2’s outputs to the designated amplifier or powered speaker inputs. )The optional RTA-M real time audio analyzing mic is the perfect accessory tool for the DriveRack PA series (PA, PX, PA+, PA2) and 260. Dbx DriveRack PA2 Pdf User Manuals.

This means room adjustments can now be made very quickly, without subjecting the audience to annoying, lengthy broadcasts of pink noise.Enhanced AFS™ algorithm for faster, more precise feedback elimination, without adversely affecting your system’s tone.Nothing turns audiences away like annoying and potentially painful audio feedback.

DBX DriveRack PA2 Complete Loudspeaker Management System, 8-Band Parametric EQ, Subharmonic Synthesis, Driver Alignment Delays - With dbx RTA-M Reference Microphone with Clip, 2x 20' XLR Mic Cable $439.00 $ 439 . form factor.Flexible, 3-in/6-out processor to optimize and protect your loudspeakers with remote control app.DBX Page Steering with ZC3 and ZC7 Zone ControllersCorey Congilio and dbx676 Tube Mic Preamp Channel Strip The dbx DriveRack PA2 amazes me every time I use it. Get the most out of your PA system with the dbx DriveRack PA2 Loudspeaker Management System! Is there any way to define a custom equaliser, or to request the addition of the PA2 to the equalisers? Be prepared to accurately describe the problem. JavaScript is disabled. Classic dbx modular processors