Once her mother is out of earshot Debbie remarks that it is nothing like the Dart. Like.

90s Cartoons Animated Cartoons Childhood Tv Shows My Childhood Cartoon Tv Shows Cartoon Characters Funny Picture Quotes Funny Pictures Ahh Real Monsters. As Marianne looks for a way to get the ComVee unstuck, Animals race out of the riverbed as the sky opens up and starts raining.
The family hears a disturbing, loud sound and later realize the sound is a flood approaching. Eliza and Darwin come across a pride of lions. Don't forget to step and breathe! "This is me, Eliza Thornberry, part of your average family. They are forced to create shelter until morning when they can go out looking for the Commvee.
The film follows Eliza Thornberry, on her quest to rescue a baby cheetah cub named Tally from ruthless poachers. The Wild Thornberrys Movie is a 2002 American animated children's film based on the television series of the same name.

Share.

Marianne drops down into the interior of the Comvee as Debbie sheepishly comments they can 'try one for real.' Eliza Quotes: Eliza: I told them about my powers, and I lost them. -- Eliza . It’s hard for Debbie to meet boys and date, almost impossible to get to the latest movies or pick up the new CDs she wants, and she's less than thrilled about the wonders of the wild that seem to enthrall the rest of her family.

How can I … A flood of water comes racing towards the Comvee and Marianne tell Debbie to get up to the roof, and pulls a cord that activates a pontoon. Pin. Killamanjaro. And Darwin. Eliza tries to join the pride, but the lions want to eat her. Dialogue [ edit ] Spike : "Woof! The Character Quotes / The Wild Thornberrys Movie (2002) / Eliza. What you're doing is awful! A 99-year-old woman gave birth to twin 3-headed cows! When Debbie runs into the natives, who send one of them named Boko as her guide. Knowing they are in "lion country", Eliza and Darwin walk off in search of lions after the rest of the family falls asleep.

Tweet +1.

Oh yeah, about our house - it moves, because we travel all over the world. ", Debbie reads aloud from a Weekly World News-type tabloid magazine: "Oh, look!

Marianne tapes the adventure with her video camera. Debbie is a typical teenager; she likes boys, fashion and is home schooled along with Eliza. Eliza Quotes: Eliza: I told them about my powers, and I lost them. Share.

It's where your interests connect you with your people. Debbie has peach skin.

BuzzFeed Staff, Australia. In the colder mountain areas, Debbie wears an orange long sleeve sweater. Marianne gives Debbie an odd look before climbing down and begins to mutter some doubts. Flood Warning is the first episode of The Wild Thornberrys to air after the series' pilot episode. Donny., Come on, say it with me: Rugrats Go Wild is a 2003 crossover animated film, with two animated Nickelodeon television series Rugrats and The Wild Thornberrys. The show centres around Eliza Thornberry, an adventurous young girl who can talk to animals, an especially handy power when your parents travel the world to make Nature Documentaries. He found us. Debbie: You did that for me? And the father is a chicken! Best The Wild Thornberrys Quotes. 19 Times Debbie Thornberry Was The Coolest Bitch Out. It was produced by Nickelodeon Movies and Klasky Csupo and distributed by Paramount Pictures. This often upsets her, since she greatly desires the creature comforts that most teens take for granted. -Nigel 26308. There's more than just Daria and Helga. Sassy. Naturally, there's a catch--she can't tell anyone … Nigel starts his monologue about lions and Debbie starts to drive, jerkily.

Marianne grabs a silver Emergency Case and climbs up to the roof as well. The Wild Thornberrys was produced by Klasky Csupo for Nickelodeon. Although Debbie has quite a temper (and usually lets it out on everyone around her), she does love Eliza and Donnie and usually ends up rising to the occasion whenever she’s needed on one of her family's adventures. Sloan: And what you're doing is stupid! The Thornberrys are resting in their communications vehicle, which they call the Commvee. Posted on April 29, 2015, 04:32 GMT Jemima Skelley. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. And Darwin, he found us. Sloan: You *will* regret this!

Darwin responds to this by stating in a singsong that Debbie won't get eaten. The film was released on December 20, 2002 to mostly positive reviews and has grossed more than $60 million worldwide. Then Marianne realizes the shot needs movement.

She has white eyes with black pupils, dark purple lipstick, dark purple nail polish and blonde Janet Jackson-inspired hair. Rugrats Go Wild is a 2003 crossover animated film, with two animated Nickelodeon television series Rugrats and The Wild Thornberrys. [narrating]I'm Eliza Thornberry, part of your average family. The Wild Thornberrys Quotes 26309. Debbie wears red swimsuit top with blue jean shorts in "Hello, Dolphin!