Jewelry & Accessories Find out more in our We do this with social media, marketing, and analytics partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). All Instant downloads are available immediately after payment processing, find instructions at this link - https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949 Because they are the highest resolution, my designs print well on all kinds of paper. Find out more in our

Just what I wanted Very nice Due to the character of the digital products I offer: Toys & Entertainment Please enter a valid email address. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Original Price €13.37"

If you need any other size in inches or in centimeters, please contact me and I will be more than happy to adjust the size to your need. As far as possible without surrender ...Be gentle with yourself (from "Desiderata" by Max Ehrmann)Check out Desiderata by Les Crane on Amazon Music.

Find parts of your perfect world on Indulgy, keep them for yourself, and share to others.Explore Angie#12's photos on Flickr. Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Get 10% off your order when you buy 2 items at this shop. You need to have cookies enabled to sign in. Desiderata bezeichnet eine Lebensweiseit des amerikanischen Rechtsanwaltes Max Ehrmann (1872-1945), verfasst im Jahre 1927.

Handcrafted by me, this beautiful file will be immediately delivered to you upon purchase. Desiderata by Max Ehrmann, 1927 – with Free Printable. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.

Your confirmation will be sent to your email address. This spoken word single is a prose originating from the 1950s by Max Ehrmann. Favorite poem finally displayed in my home. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story. Les died in 2008 after completing five marriages and also gained a Grammy award for this single.

Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons. Read our Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like:Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like:Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly.

What are the restrictions on how I can use your digital items?

We'll never post without your permission. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy.

Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use.

Clothing & Shoes Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit. "Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence...."Desiderata for Cat Lovers: A Guide to Life & Happiness [Ehrmann, Max] on Amazon.com. You've been successfully signed up! Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.