If you missed the second delivery attempt, then the card … Apparently, the driver "attempted delivery" at 5:15 p.m. but found that no one was home. If you missed the second delivery attempt, then the card will tell you where and when you can pick up your parcel. That's strange, becuase I've been home for the last two hours and didn't hear a single knock. To deliver a secure website we will no longer support this browser in the near future. Always take this card and a valid form of identity with you when you collect your parcel. If you have a question, we are happy to help and we like to do so at lightning speed. If the recipient wishes, it is also possible to pick up the package at a nearby parcel station.Please note: DHL always requires a signature, thus it is not possible to leave your package behind in the mailbox. You can use this card to easily select a new delivery time. The daily delivery times may differ depending on the size of the parcel and the delivery address.No, unfortunately that is not possible. What usually happens is that a package got delivered outside office hours or when you weren’t home. If you missed the first DHL delivery attempt, you will find a yellow DHL card in your mailbox with the new delivery time. DHL Preferred delivery makes it happen.Provide information for a preferred neighbor in your immediate area who is willing to receive shipments for you when you're not home. Customer Service If that is the case and your neighbours aren’t home either, our couriers will leave a card in your mailbox. Our DHL courier will automatically try to deliver your parcel again the next workday. The receiver was absent, meaning there was no one at the address to receive the parcel. You have five days in which to collect the parcel, after which it will be returned to the sender. If you missed a delivery, you'll find a DHL missed-delivery card in your mailbox. We do everything we can to get your parcel to you as quickly as possible.

Set up a preferred neighbor and never miss another parcelSet up a preferred neighbor and never miss another parcel If you missed a delivery, you'll find a bpost missed-delivery card in your mailbox. The second delivery attempt can only take place at the same address. Fortunately, most packages that don’t arrive did not get lost. If you missed the second delivery attempt, then the card … Not a convenient time? Please check your internet settings to update. Where the sender of your parcel has provided your mobile number or email address, we will send you a notification confirming this. The card will inform you where you can collect your parcel. Or do i have to call them and ask to re-schedule? If you weren't at home and found a yellow DHL card in your mailbox then we'll try to deliver again the next workday. If you weren't at home and found a yellow DHL card in your mailbox then we'll try to deliver again the next workday. Contact the sender if you want your parcel to be delivered to a different address.You are using an outdated web browser. You can give the card that bpost left in your mailbox to someone else to collect your parcel from the No, unfortunately that is not possible. If you missed a delivery, you will find a card in your mailbox from DHL or bpost, our partner that delivers parcels for us to customers in Belgium. If you won't be at home, you can select a new delivery time before 10:30 PM on the same day. Select your new delivery time Around 606pm the same night, while I was waiting, I received a failed delivery notice stating that "Delivery attempted; recipient not home." Delivery services Use your postal code and the tracking number on the yellow card you received in your mailbox. If the recipient is not at home for the first delivery attempt: DHL then attempts to reach the recipient at the phone number given. If that is the case and your neighbours aren’t home either, our couriers will leave a card in your mailbox.

You can modify your selection at any time in your customer account.If no one answers the door at your home, then the parcel will be dropped off with your preferred neighbor.You'll be informed by email about the delivery to your neighbor. Can someone else collect my parcel at a DHL ServicePoint?Can I have my parcel delivered to a different address? An attempted delivery will also be visible in the online tracking system of your logistics service provider. The delivery address was incorrect/incomplete. There's not even a "missed delivery" slip at my door. Will they deliver it the next day? I immediately called DHL customer support about the matter since I was literally standing in front of the lobby.