Metcalf, Keenan Allen, and T.Y. The Jaguars’ defense is going to be BAD, so they should be in a lot of garbage time scenarios where the offense will air it out late in games. The Jacksonville Jaguars have selected LSU wide receiver D.J.

Chark also attended a private workout for the Dallas Cowboys and pre-draft visits with the Buffalo Bills and Denver Broncos. He lined up on the outside 74% of the time, catching four touchdowns on 56 receptions, with an aDOT of 11.5.In the slot, Chark excelled at picking on smaller nickel cornerbacks with his 6-4 frame to score four touchdowns on just 14 receptions with an aDOT of 15.7.A big part of helping Chark continue to ascend in 2020? 2020 panini contenders draft picks football Nick Chubb Galactic SSP refractor. The Jaguars aren’t some high-flying, explosive offensive unit, and as much as I love me some Gardner Minshew, I’m not sure if he’s good enough to produce much better numbers than these out of his number one wideout. Hilton. We offer recommendations from over 100 fantasy football experts! $23.99. If you’re looking at spending a 4th-round pick on a player, you want someone who has top-ten upside at his position if everything breaks right, and I’m not sure that’s the case with Chark. Brown, OBJ, DeVante Parker, Cooper Kupp, Robert Woods, and Stefon Diggs, who I think could all have more upside than him. According to Gruden, it is moving home around the offense more so the Jaguars can put him in favorable matchups and allow him to impact the game in more ways.Gruden recognizing these mismatches to exploit for Chark is music to fantasy owners' ears. Gardner Minshew is an excellent quarterback, but he’s not a lights-out passer, and Chark doesn’t have elite talent so that he will be dependent on matchups and game scripts. He performed well with both Minshew and Nick Foles at quarterback. He's worked with top tier wideouts like A.J Green during his prime in Cincinnati, along with DeSean Jackson and Terry McLaurin (before being fired midway through the season) in Washington.In a 12-team PPR league, Chark's ADP currently stands at 60 (WR24), making him a borderline end-of-fifth or top of the sixth-round pick. Are they avoiding him entirely?Today's video focuses on Jacksonville Jaguars WR D.J. If he can continue to boost his catch percentage, which is probably dependent on improvement from Minshew’s accuracy, Chark could get up to 90 catches, which could put him over 1,100 yards. Chark, who was taken just one pick after Washington in the 2018 NFL Draft, had a much better Year 2 than expected. shipping: + $4.00 shipping . With Chark, Shenault, Dede Westbrook, Chris Conley, and Keelan Cole, the Jaguars offense has the capabilities to be more pass-heavy with good size and athleticism on the outside, and speed and quickness in the middle of the field.Where fantasy owners are with Chark's expectations in 2020 is whether or not they saw his ceiling a season ago or due to his inconsistencies from game-to-game, if Chark can take that next step in Year 3 with a new offensive system in place.Chark was brilliant in spurts and brutal in others. He saw more than 33% of the team's air yards, but down the stretch of the season, only averaged 8.6 yards/reception.One of the ways they can continue to develop his skill set is by moving Chark more frequently into the slot. Gardner Minshew is an excellent quarterback, but he’s not a lights-out passer, and Chark doesn’t have elite talent so that he will be dependent on matchups and game scripts. Get instant advice on your decision to draft D.J.