Even when I lose...," Sheppard wrote in an Instagram caption below a photo of him blowing a goodbye kiss to the camera.Some fans may have even maintained hope after this emotional goodbye, given "With all due respect, your comment is inaccurate and misleading to the fans," Sheppard wrote back. Crowley (Mark Sheppard) is going to stay dead as “Supernatural” heads into Season 13. Even when I lose...I win” He posted a picture with the caption: "So to all my #spnfamily everywhere... my crew and my fellow storytellers... thanks for the ride.

Since this would be the series finale, the story will further explore the origin of the characters before saying goodbye to them. No. In the Season 12 finale of Supernatural, Crowley sacrificed his ... Will Crowley return to Supernatural in Season 13 or ... ranging all the way back to 2009. In Supernatural's season 12 finale, Crowley met his demise, sacrificing his own life to try and trap Lucifer inside the dimension that would come to be known as Apocalypse World. Supernatural season 15 would be the final installment of The CW series, so it will likely tie all the loose ends before the show concludes.Some characters from the past will probably come back in the series finale as well, with some speculating Mark Sheppard's Crowley will return in the final run.

Previously, Sheppard already shared on his social media that he hadn't been called to participate in Dabb said Crowley is trapped in The Empty at the moment.

Photo: The CW. While Sheppard isn’t returning to Supernatural Season 13, there is the option for the character to come back in another vessel. However, one of the major complications is that these actors age, so they need to look for new young actors to fill the role. Unfortunately, that seems like a hard "no." "There are NO plans to have me return to SPN at ANY juncture." In a convention in Rome, Padalecki carelessly mentioned the actor's name in one of his answers to the audience.

I’ve learned a lot from my friend Dean. I want to tell that story as well as possible as long as possible, but “I feel I’ve learned a lot from my friend Sam. Fergus Roderick MacLeod (c. 1661 - 1723) was a human, who after death (near the age of 63) became Crowley; a powerful demon who was the King of the Crossroads and the King of Hell, following Lucifer's second re-imprisonment in his Cage. Meanwhile, the reason why the series brings Sam and Dean's younger counterparts is to show their early days together.Reportedly, the series will feature the younger versions of the Winchesters going on their first hunt together. "So to all my #spnfamily everywhere...my crew and my fellow storytellers... thanks for the ride. While Crowley seems to actually be dead, it seems like Castiel (Misha Collins) might be saved. Supernatural is now currently in its fifteenth and final season, and as far as anyone knows, neither Crowley or Mark A. Sheppard will return before Sam and Dean ride off into the sunset. Unlike his co-star Misha Colllins that plays the angel Castiel, Crowley will not be so lucky. He explained that The Empty is like a character for them; someone who has an agenda. For Crowley to be able to return; there should be a good reason for The Empty to let him wake up. Time for something new. Related: Supernatural season 13 – everything you need to know Where Castiel initially ends up is a bit of a mystery, though. Time for something new. However, the executive producer admitted that reason hasn't been presented yet. Thus, Crowley's return is still uncertain.The show managed to bring young versions of the two in season 11, with Colin Ford and Dylan Everett portrayed the younger Winchesters.

Crowley could come back in another vessel.