Highly suggested.excellent collection. Ordered 1 coustomised diamond ring .

I ordered a ring from the site and they customized it as per my requirements. I would review you even if you hadn't asked team papilior, keep up the good work. Received on time . Loved the packaging and after sales support too.

I like the packaging as well. I am happy to recommend and satisfied with mine. Response from the seller is commendable. Really millions stars for them.I was a bit hesitant to order fine jewellery online. Ev… • •…”22 carat gold two tone heavy chandbalis with screw back earrings in kundan work and middle part embellished three designer lotus flowers...Check Amrapali Jewels portfolio & more pictures from their latest albums and real weddings on WedMeGood. See more ideas about Gold earrings, Gold jewelry indian, Gold earrings designs. It was easy for me to choose because t has shown the actual product size on the website with its sample picture of the lady.They have so many options to choose from and the designs are excellent. Nov 9, 2018 - Top 10 earring design 2019, gold earrings for girls and womans Ear ring are use in any event and party . Very reasonably priced.

24 June 2019. By: EVA- enhance beauty within. thank you team.Transparency of pricing is good sign along with certificate will win my heart, but the important thing is product quality which is also better than their social profile.Thank you papilior for making our occasion special with perfect piece of jewellery. He helped us to get our ordered on time and early. as we like there design product quality everything is very good owner is very good person . It was definitely cherry on the top of the cake ! Buy Simple Gold Earrings Design in 2019 at Best Price on Kasturi Diamond, and get free shipping, lifetime exchange, 100% Hallmark Earrings ... At our online store, you will find over designs of simple gold earrings online with the range starting from our store. Thank you, team !It's really good jewellery. The product is as it is shown in the picks on its web...I totally apreaciate for not letting my trust down... and no boubt they use the gold purity as they mentioned...Beautiful design, Received the product on time delivery with very similar shown on website.

When it comes to jewelry, earrings are women favorite. Just dive in and browse through the range of beautiful earrings.

Overall a good experience.Awesome designs and very nice and fine work ...happy and satisfied with the product thanks Papilior...will order again in future.So trustworthy to buy real gold and diamond as u get certified jewellery here.