Our problems relating to traffic and housing affordability will […]As Mayor I will make the District of North Vancouver the most accessible, transparent, and customer service oriented municipality in BC. General: Adult: $27 Students: $20.Culture Days is a national movement to raise the awareness, accessibility and engagement of Canadians in the arts and cultural life of their communities. Find useful information, the address and the phone number of … It's what keeps me going back.Really good location at the Village.

Coffee of Choice for Vancouver restaurants & offices.

Elections BC is the custodian of that right on behalf of B.C. North Shore Culture Days includes a wide range of FREE, hands-on activities over the […]Live & Local brings together North Vancouver’s most popular concert series (formerly the Friday Night Summer Concerts Series) and new arts events to deliver 33 exciting and free cultural experiences for families, residents and visitors all summer long. Local residents absolutely love living in this tight-knit neighbourhood and are big participants in the many annual festivals and events.

I ordered the chicken pie with a cup of split pea and ham soup while my boyfriend ordered the grilled chicken with basil sandwich. Made just for you.

I’m running because I believe we need new leadership.

As a Service clerk, as a butcher and as a department manager. Service is always prompt and most of the staff are  attentive and friendly.

Live & Local […]The British Columbia Boys Choir presents the 2nd Annual North Shore Showcase entitled One World, One Song on Saturday May 5th featuring guest artists: singer Alex Crabtree, Wings Vocal Ensemble and the Driftwood Dance Academy. Locate and compare Cafes Terraces in Edgemont Village North Vancouver BC, Yellow Pages Local Listings. Some chocolate, some fruit, some seasonal, all sensational!

30+ bars to choose from!

Darn I began this review with the full intent to not just say "they're awesome" but um. Gourmet Dessert Bars. Nearby schools and a local library are also part of the mix. Conveniently located within a block to work, even though there's many other coffee spots here in Edgemont Village, nothing compares to SB. Elections BC is an independent and non-partisan Office of the Legislature. I have been a resident of the North Shore for 20 years and am a parent to two children in SD44.

Brown Sugar one…" We provide…"I was eager to try this place after reading a few reviews. I…"I love this location and the peeps that work here. Elections BC is separate from the federal election administrator (Elections Canada) and […] "I spent 10 years of my life working in the retail meat industry. voters. Families and friends are always gathering to chat at the many coffee houses and shop in the unique specialty stores that line Edgemont Boulevard.

CLICK ME TO ORDER ONLINE! I asked for water they gave me something called "water 2", legit it was every syrup in the store with ice, 10/10. Delicious. MENU.

They are.

I asked for water they gave me something called "water 2", legit it was every syrup in the store with ice, 10/10I always appreciate a business where the staff goes out of their way to remember your name. Wholesome Italian Coffee delivered to your door & to 16 locations in Vancouver. Since 1996. BjornBar Bakery is a classy bakery specializing in classic desserts bars. Edgemont Village is one of North Vancouver’s most precious jewels.

The newly created Live & Local Concerts & Culture Series is presented by Darwin Construction and sponsored by TD Bank. 3053 Edgemont Boulevard Suite 102 North Vancouver, BC V7R 2N5 Canada

That is truly awesome dude. 6:30 p.m. Silent Auction; Show at 7:30 p.m. Tickets at www.bcboychoir.org VIP Seating: $35. These include the new Delbrook Recreation Centre, replacement and widening […]My name is Ash Amlani, I’m excited to be running for Mayor of the District of North Vancouver with Building Bridges. MENU.

We need to let infrastructure catch up to growth and make sure that the housing we are b filing is really the housing that we need. When you think of the word “charming”, you’ll think of Edgemont.I am running for NVSD School Board Trustee.

Village Coffee Shop. Gourmet coffee, artisan espresso, freshly-made baked goods, breakfast and lunch selections served all day.

Gourmet, Healthy Meals Delivered To Your Doorstep Proudly Serving Vancouver Choose Crave Healthiness and discover the world of gourmet customizable healthy meals delivered to your doorstep! Butchers, bakers, art galleries and clothing stores mingle easily among the banks and professional businesses. The Live & Local series presents 17 free concerts on stages at Lynn Valley Village, Edgemont Village […]It’s our sixth anniversary and we’re celebrating with an amazing spring concert and the release party for our first ever CD! Fresh. A great place to people watch. Guaranteed to have you smile, clap and maybe even dance! Culture Days creates opportunities for everyone to participate in and appreciate all forms of arts and culture. The […]Live & Local brings together North Vancouver’s most popular concert series (formerly the Friday Night Summer Concerts Series) and new arts events to deliver 33 exciting and free cultural experiences for families, residents and visitors all summer long. COFFEE & ESPRESSO. OUR MENU. As such, I always check out delis and butcher shops with a critical eye. Edgemont Village is one of North Vancouver’s most precious jewels. I recently moved to North…""Cute little store with OAT MILK BBT!!

Local residents absolutely love living in this tight-knit neighbourhood and are big participants in the many annual festival and events.

Customizable.

The Edgemont Village Centre refresh is an opportunity to highlight the Village’s distinct identity, enhance its commercial core, and improve the surrounding public space. Based on the food I give it 4 stars.

HAND CRAFTED.

WHAT?!!?!?! We are building too much, too fast. JJ Bean roasts delicious coffee for cafes and restaurants across Canada, with coffee shops in Vancouver and Toronto.