Christmas is not different from festivals celebrated in India. It is celebrated on the 25th of December by billions of people. Nations, for example, Japan, where Christmas is prevalent in spite of there being just a few Christians, have embraced huge numbers of the common parts of Christmas, for example, present giving, decorations, and Christmas trees.Countries in which Christmas is certainly not a formal festival include Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, with the exception of Hong Kong and Macau, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, the United Arab Emirates among others. Through Christmas, we know that Jesus birth is the beginning of great things in the world.4. Though this was its original purpose, the celebration of Christmas has grown to become a symbolic time for living in peace and love.Christmas is essentially a reminder of why we should stick to the deepest parts of our humanity. Armenian Churches have been celebrating Christmas on January 6 even before the Gregorian calendar started. The Christmas tree brings the Christmas spirit in homes. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the A habit I live by and have reinforced my entire life around reading a book a week.I strongly believe that the ‘Law of Attraction’ is always working and is absolutely amazing. on sale. Currently I’m reading this book: Quite. People from all religions and faith celebrate it. Children tend to behave well as they anticipate gifts from Santa.In conclusion, Christmas is basically the best time of the year for both children and adults.Christmas is a yearly celebration marking Jesus Christ’s birth; it is observed on the 25The history of Christmas is one that dates back to a very long time; the first Christmas that was celebrated was done in 336 in Rome. Your comments and suggestions will serve as an inspiration and learning platform for me. Plus, get a FREE copy of Here are a few recommended articles for you to read next:I love dancing, singing, travelling, watching videos on Youtube and making new friends. This isn’t a difference over the date of Christmas all things considered, but instead, an inclination of which schedule should be used to decide the day that is December 25. That is, through celebration, we are reminded that we should share, give to the less privileged, spend time with loved ones and have a positive outlook about life in general.Many people assume Christmas is strictly a Christian celebration and they would be right if modern evidence is to be considered. There are some countries where Christmas isn’t celebrated and there is no public holiday, examples of such countries are Israel, Afghanistan, North Korea, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Japan, China, Bhutan, Vietnam, Turkey, Libya, Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, etc.There are parades and religious processions in countries that are majorly catholic in the days before Christmas.

I love it. This event was meant for the entire family to enjoy a day before the 25The famous Santa Clause celebrated in many movies and made famous by Coca-Cola commercials is actually Saint Nicholas and he is traditionally celebrated on the 6Traditionally Christmas is celebrated by a Church mass in the morning and then by a family meal later on in the day. Kids are showered with lots of presents and new dresses. Most people do not think about it and just maintain that this custom has been around for ages, while in fact, it is in use for the past 150 years. Before my school closes for Christmas vacations, I give gifts and cards to my friends and teachers. Market shops and showrooms display a theme of glittering red and white colors to set up the Christmas mood.On Christmas night, folks enjoy a big feast and share gifts with each other. Christmas trees Thomas Johnson is a timber and Christmas tree farmer who attended a project management class last year during his off-season. Moreover, being a secular country, festivals of all religions are celebrated with equal charm and anxiety. That is if you are a religious person, otherwise, most people have some sort of Christmas dinner where they sing the appropriate songs and drink special drinks, somewhere its egg- nock and in other places its sweetened cooked red wine.