Layer rows of red and blue balloons, securing with twine, and finishing with shiny foil. From DIY wreaths to star-spangled garlands, there are plenty of cheap and easy patriotic 4th of July decorating ideas.This item is from Pier1. When the season rolls around again, our online shelves will be packed with patriotic party supplies and decorations, such as flags, tableware, apparel, and so much more. From DIY wreaths to star-spangled garlands, there are plenty of cheap and easy patriotic 4th of July decorating ideas. In the gardening section, I found some inexpensive planters. I grabbed a red and a blue one.

When it comes to seasonal decor at affordable prices, Dollar General has you covered! Design by However, you can easily make this with Dollar Tree supplies. Simple & Festive Patriotic Party Décor. Dress up your Fourth of July with fun and unique decor! You would need sticks, empty can, foam block, faux patriotic flowers (or make your own with tissue paper/construction paper and glue to a skewer), & red twine.Pool Noodle Fireworks Party Decor Idea (source unknown)Copyright ©2020, Prudent Penny Pincher. Shop your local store for Valentine’s cards, Easter Baskets, patriotic decorations for Memorial Day and the Fourth of July, and Halloween candy, costumes and décor. Grab red and blue balloons, twine, and silver foil to create a dreamy balloon arch. I also found some pinwheels designed to look like American flags. I knew Family Dollar would be a great place to find what I was looking for as far as Fourth of July decor went. Stop in for deals on decor, food and more. I picked up two of these – one for each planter. Did you know that Family Dollar also has the essentials for every special occasion? Patriotic Party Supplies. This year, I put together a complete 4th of July centerpiece, including some pre-party snacks, with the help of Family Dollar, for under $50. A three-tiered tray decor is one of its own kind. I started with a super simple 4th of July centerpiece: first I grabbed a vase I found on clearance, red and blue paper shreds, 2 American flags, and some red white and blue flowers I found at our local Family Dollar store. Pick up a can of cherry pie filling, some white frosting and Funfetti blue cupcake mix too. Grab a box of Rice Krispies, some marshmallows, butter and powdered sugar at Family Dollar. These red, white and blue dollar store 4th of July decorations will add a patriotic touch to your 4th of July party without breaking the bank.

Shop your local store for Valentine’s cards, Easter Baskets, patriotic decorations for Memorial Day and the Fourth of July, and Halloween candy, costumes and décor. Shop red, white, and blue party supplies now, then come back next year to check out our $1 patriotic accessories, festive décor, and more to help you celebrate the stars and stripes! Tired Tray decor. Did you know that Family Dollar also has the essentials for every special occasion? Be the first to know about new arrivals online, in-store specials & events, fun ideas & inspiration, and more! It’s easy to do and looks gorgeous. Save Money on DIY, Recipes, Crafts, Home Decor and MoreCelebrate 4th of July for less with these dollar store 4th of July decor ideas. Celebrate 4th of July for less with these dollar store 4th of July decor ideas. All Rights Reserved. Using the basic recipe printed right on the box and a little food coloring, you can make four easy 4th of July recipes in one!