I would comment on a couple of your notes, and translation: 1.

In den Abendhimmel steigen / Heute Nacht die Zauberweisen / Wildes Volk und Liliths Art / Lauernd Winde, heimlich Fahrt / Lasst uns zu den Feuern streifen

Although Walpurgisnacht has been associated with witches, given the overall pagan theme of Faun's albums, magi might be a little better translation. Please don't hold it against me, just point it out and I'll fix it. Not a major issue. In case someone doesn't know what Walpurgis Night is, here's a Wiki article: Also, it's quite late and I'm very tired, so there is a decent chance that I've messed something up in the translation. KPOP LYRICS LIST; MELON TOP 100; GENIE TOP 100; BUGS TOP 100 (+) FAUN - Walpurgisnacht (official video) (+) FAUN - Walpurgisnacht (official video) (ROMANIZATION) 2020-06-05 04:36:34. I would comment on a couple of your notes, and translation: 1. View original. An acceptable English translation, leaving out the "when", would be "Until the first light of morning breaks our dream-web."1. Tonight, Walpurgis Night! No counterarguments here, that's better - editing.Just wanted to point out that "Zauberweisen" here means "magical tunes". 1 Konzert mit dem ORCHESTER der BEETHOVEN- AKADEMIE, dem CHOR des POLNISCHEN RUNDFUNKS und Solisten, unter dem Leitung von GabrielKrakow Philharmonic, 1, Zwierzyniecka Street Symphony concert performed by THE BEETHOVEN ACADEMY ORCHESTRA, POLISH RADIO CHOIR and soloists, conducted by Gabriel CHMURAwunderschönen Kurtisanen und Königinnen der Antike verführt werden soll.seduced by wonderful courtesans and queens of antiquity.haben die Feuer im ganzen Land den Winter jetzt ausgetrieben!all the fires in the whole country were able to burn the winter!Auf dem Brocken (mit 1.141 Metern der höchste Berg Norddeutschlands), dem Hexentanzplatz und der benachbartenHarz - ist davon heute nur noch eine Touristenattraktion übrig geblieben.The Brocken (Blocksberg), Northern Germany's highest peak at a height of 1,141 metres, the Hexentanzplatz (the witches' dancing place) and the neighbouringthe Harz Mountains - of which only a tourist attraction has survived.Taten vollbracht hat, kann mit den anderen Hexen auf dem Blocksberg tanzen.by Walpurgis Night can dance with the other witches on Blocks Mountain.von Goethe ist ein mit Mehrdeutigkeiten und Paradoxien befrachtetes Werk.Es wird niemanden, der Mendelssohns selbstkritische Haltung kennt und seinen Hang, viele bedeutendeund der Veröffentlichung zahlreiche Revisionen erfuhr.To those who are familiar with the pronounced self-critical faculties that led Mendelssohn to withhold many extraordinary compositions and delayed the publication of many others, it willan dem er eine Reihe von herausragenden Leistungen im klassischen und modernen Although Walpurgisnacht has been associated with witches, given the overall pagan theme of Faun's albums, magi might be a little better translation. You have a point generally, but isn't the mentioning of Lilith in the next line a little more witch-like?4. Follow the circle, follow the dance. Please don't hold it against me, just point it out and I'll fix it. Sind viele Monate und durch vielerlei Länder gereist. 4. Follow the round dance, follow the round dance. An acceptable English translation, leaving out the "when", would be "Until the first light of morning breaks our dream-web."1.

Translate texts with the world's best machine translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee.Look up words and phrases in comprehensive, reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of online translations.Glockenläuten und Weihrauch, Kreuzgang und Nonnen, Altar- und Grabkerzen, engelhaften Harfenklängen aber auch mit Gewitter und Hexenritt, Sagen und Spuk, Kreaturen, die mit Fackeln ihr nächtliches Unwesen rund ums Kloster und den angrenzenden Friedhof  trieben und natürlich mit Spanferkel und Truthahn als kulinarischen Höhepunkt.the toll of bells and with the smell of incense, with cloister and nuns, altar and sepulchral candles, with the angelic sound of harps, however also with thunderstorm and the witches? A good English translation. I would comment on a couple of your notes, and translation: 1. Listen to the fiddle, listen to the fiddle. In the fields our dreams will ring. Eh oh, hört die Geigen, hört die Geigen.

Lyrics to 'Walpurgisnacht' by Faun.