Firefly Season show reviews & Metacritic score: "Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand. The story of Easy Company of the U.S. Army 101st Airborne Division, and their mission in World War II Europe, from Operation Overlord, through V-J Day. Fireflies: John Waters (II), Libby Tanner, Nadia Townsend, Christopher Morris, Jeremy Sims, Natasha Novak, Anna Hruby, Russell Kiefel Fireflies - Cast, Crew and Credits - TV.com Search

Most of them are volunteers, from the fire brigade to the CWA.

Dean Gallagher and Chase are brothers. Fireflies Fireflies - Show News, Reviews, Recaps and Photos - TV.com

Another Firefly is an American space Western drama television series, created by writer and director Joss Whedon, under his Mutant Enemy Productions label. The series is set in the year 2517, after the arrival of humans in a new star system, and follows the adventures of the renegade crew of Serenity, a "Firefly-class" spaceship. When Serenity's life support system fails, Mal orders the crew off the ship - but he stays behind.Serenity encounters a ruthlessly professional bounty hunter, Jubal Early, who will stop at nothing to retrieve River. Fireflies centres on events and relationships in … Five hundred years in the future, a renegade crew aboard a small spacecraft tries to survive as they travel the unknown parts of the galaxy and evade warring factions as well as authority agents out to get them. Whedon served as an executive producer, along with Tim Minear. Yet all of these tales mysteriously lead back one way or another to Fargo, North Dakota. Following the destruction of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol by the Cylons, a rag-tag fugitive fleet of the last remnants of mankind flees the pursuing Cylons while simultaneously searching for their true home: Earth. That's the world of the WATER RATS. Use the HTML below.

Competitive alpha males, they argue over everything, agree on nothing, but defend each other from outsiders no matter what. They are trained to be smarter, tactically superior and technologically advantaged - Melbourne's answer for a cutting edge trend in policing worldwide. Set in a small country town, Fireflies centers on the townspeople and its rural bush fire brigade. 2013 TV-MA 1h 39m Hindi-Language Movies. I'm guessing that the humor was too high-brow for most of the TV watchers of the world.Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. TRY 30 DAYS FREE SIGN IN. Fireflies.

With Libby Tanner, Jeremy Sims, Natalia Novikova, Nadia Townsend. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. The ensemble castportrays the nine characters who live on Serenity. Captain Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds is a former galactic war veteran who is the captain of the transport ship "Serenity". But River, feeling unwelcome on the ship, takes a novel approach to escaping from...Serenity travels to the core world Ariel and Simon comes up with a plan to steal drugs from the hospital.Relive the funniest moments that happened before the opening credits of "Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site?
Whether you're new in town, or here for generations, when you're facing the driest hottest summer in decades, it pays to belong. Every country-dweller wonders what it might be like to try their luck in the "Big Smoke"...

Mal and his crew, ensign Zoe Alleyne Washburne; Zoe's husband, pilot Hoban 'Wash' Washburne; muscular mercenary Jayne Cobb; young mechanic Kaylee Frye; former Alliance medical officer Simon Tam; his disturbed teenage sister River (both on the run from the interplanetary government "The Alliance"); the beautiful courtesan Inara Serra; and preacher Shepherd Book do any jobs, legal or illegal, they can find as the Serenity crew travels across the outskirts of outer space. Every city-dweller daydreams sometimes about dropping out of the rat-race and moving to the country. Was this review helpful to you?

The crew of the ship Serenity try to evade an assassin sent to recapture one of their members who is telepathic. Various chronicles of deception, intrigue and murder in and around frozen Minnesota. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.

I have to admit, I had serious doubts about this show. Relive the funniest moments that happened before the opening credits of "Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Five hundred years in the future, a renegade crew aboard a small spacecraft tries to survive as they travel the unknown parts of the galaxy and evade warring factions as well as authority agents out to get them. Grappling with love and loss in their respective lives, two estranged brothers must confront their traumatic, unresolved past when they cross paths. They're also members of the elite RESCUE Special Operations Unit. Created by John O'Brien. A modern update finds the famous sleuth and his doctor partner solving crime in 21st century London. The series primarily focuses on the daily lives of Victorian police officers working at a police station in the fictional small town of Mount Thomas.