Alright. Yeah. I just did what I was told Yeah. I can possibly.

Yeah cuz this is where like I said, I worry about it more with that. This is part one of a maybe 3 part series. don't give up. Let me just say so So if the doors are closed, just don't open it for me. So have you guys gone like? Well. Afraid of cameras, we're just working on the story and they're making a fool out of some people here at the. Good story. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Thank you. We don't have to do anything. You're not supposed to be in here really well, you're not supposed to come in and start taking pictures. I don't know I don't know I see you.

No, it's not. Look man we don't we don't come here to start trouble anything you guys started. How's it going? WALK OF SHAME!!! What's the worst office in the in the place? I talk to you. Thank you. you guys are doing great. We're all good. We haven't been yelling or db's privacy. I appreciate it.

https://dlive.tv/EyesOnTheState Nothing nope We have been going every every everything that we've gone to is publicly accessible. Please do. Yeah you walk around and look at all of our work. Eyes On The State so well, I don't I don't have any I don't have any personal problem with you, but this is a publicly accessible area right.

and usually we have people coming in and you know they. For "Taking Pictures of A Security Problem". Let's have some respect. Stay safe and healthy. Yeah, this isn't public access. Okay. We don't have any explanations to anybody that was extremely nice. Hey, how are you good? It's Paul's mayor's office. Yes it does yes it does. I mean that I'm in that. I actually support your right to do that. Link to part 2 https://youtu.be/6Wgjcx88MBY We'll stay here a little longer. And we're not here to film you so you're right. get away from me, you get a good picture.

it's a me's office isn't this a public accessible? This is not a public office.

We're taking video.

Wifi here. it was a long one lots to come from it. Source : Auditing America Did you go upstairs and downstairs right now? This is part one of a maybe 3 part series. This is America Last time we checked. Part1 You have you have audio that you know that's true too. See more ideas about Auditor, Amendments, Government. Okay. I think these are all public records as well. you're looking like a fool for calling the cops on me, You can't just walk in just I mean why you guys doing that. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times. I'm the public works director so you work for you work for the public. now. Okay. except video taping in public not illegal. The officer was very aggressive and intentionally farted while standing in my personal space; how professional! I'd rather not say Hey guys. Hi ladies doing today. so you work for us. Yes. so this is not this is not a public office. I'm out with Joel Orr and we're doing a first Amendment audit at the town of Cumberland. absolutely.

Okay. bye. What's your name? There are no reviews yet. No, no, no, no no. 1st Amendment Protected Activities. It's how you make it. Look at I mean you got some cool stuff we have and the kids are around the area. We're at the city Hall and we're gonna see if they respect the first Amendment right to film in public. One of the public comment in the deputy whatever you wanna call him put his hands on and what did he say, sit down. We permission first, we don't have to. Hi, this is Sarah from the mayor's office. that all kinds of things well, I really appreciate you guys very clarification. 1st AMENDMENT AUDIT … https://www.instagram.com/eyesonthestate I mean I can't I can't go inside your House.