Please call (206) 382-0900 to make your reservation.

CELEBRATE THE ART OF WINE AT THE 2020 GENEROUS POUR. Ocean Tails in Seabrook WA is a dog-friendly kid-friendly cottage rental by the beach about a three hours drive from Seattle. Most rental places have some condiments, but I always pack things like oil, salad dressing, butter, ketchup, maple syrup and salt and pepper and foil and parchment paper depending on what we are making so I don’t have to worry about not having the things I need.There is a cute little grocery store here with food supplies and similar prices to where we shop in Seattle so if we forgot anything we could get those things there. I pack things that are easy to make for trips like this: pasta, burrito/taco ingredients, pancake mix, make-your-own pizza and toppings and burgers. I forgot to bring coffee and tea, but we stopped at There was supposed to be an electric charger at Ocean Tails but we found out when we got there that it was not working. Later I found out that the rental office also has a wifi password too so if you make the same mistake it’s not a difficult fix. We loaded all our things into the cottage and walked about five minutes to Frontager’s pizza where someone gave us a wifi password for the restaurant. We rented a Cell service might be a bit difficult in Seabrook and I didn’t realize this until we arrived at Ocean Tails. Or book now at one of our other 6479 great restaurants in Seattle. Afterwards, you’ll schedule your phone consultation and fill out a form to tell me all about your pet!During your Zoom (video conferencing) consultation, we’ll plan out your session details including date,  location, what to expect and how to prepare. The small front yard has a gate and chairs and it is one of the only places I noticed with an enclosed outdoor area. Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)A Seattle pup travels to Ocean Tails in Seabrook WA with his family 100% of your $100 registration fee goes to our rescue partner, Homeward Pet Adoption Center.Homeward Pet’s mission is to transform the lives of cats and dogs in need through compassionate medical care, positive behavior training, and successful adoption while building a more humane community.Our goal is to raise at least $5000 for our rescue partner through registrations for Tails of Seattle sessions. Iscriviti ; Accedi; Lingua. Cancel. Get menu, photos and location information for Heads Or Tails Sportsbar & Grill in Seattle, WA. Go check them out!" Log In. About me: Terumi a blogger in Seattle, avid traveler and mom of twins; Seattle with Kids! There is a dog fee and the general rules will be outlined in your rental agreement. They also really care about the community. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Our life has become our dog’s life. More . Darn it Tails! Here are five different ways that $5000 can help Homeward Pet Adoption Center make a difference in the Seattle pet community.Register your pet for their Tails of Seattle session by filling out the form below. * $200 of your Group Tails Session registration fee will be donated to Homeward Pet Adoption Center.Fill out this form, and keep an eye on your inbox (and your spam folder) for an invoice to confirm your registration!Tails of Seattle is a limited edition, hardcover coffee table book featuring dogs and cats living their best lives in the Greater Seattle Area.With your Tails of Seattle portrait session, you get the same incredible client experience as a regular portrait session with Dirtie Dog Photography, but you also have the exclusive opportunity to be a part of a collection of stories that give back to the community.All Images And Content Copyright by Seattle Pet Photographer, Marika Moffitt 2020 All Rights Reserved.