Flights Vacation Rentals Restaurants Things to do ... 33 W Main St, Wilmington, VT 05363-9686 +1 802-464-1333 Website Menu. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Rob Marzelli and is located at 35 W.Main St,box 935, Wilmington, VT 05363. Folly, Wilmington: See 100 unbiased reviews of Folly, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 22 restaurants in Wilmington.

2. What a shame. Folly, Wilmington: See 100 unbiased reviews of Folly, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 23 restaurants in Wilmington. Be sure to try their amazing wine selection and desserts which always pair nicely with the entrees.

Tonite, we were asked to tone our conversation down when speaking with a couple at the adjacent table when our conversation level was not in...Between exceptional food and service this is the best couple or small party restaurant in the Valley. Their inaugural menu is stellar! The service was attentive and courses perfectly timed. Their homemade bread basket, great wine selection and the menu is limited but always fresh, delicious and prepared in interesting ways.Fantastic! Highlights being the home made cassarecce and our delicious striped bass and rabbit entrees. We went to Folly for a special Birthday dinner and it was outstanding. We like interesting, high quality food and quiet surroundings for conversation.

All locally sourced. We only discovered it last winter and we have been several times since, and it has never disappointed. It seemed like a "fancy" place as if there should be white tablecloths on the tables but there weren't. The dining room is small and cosy, accommodating maybe sixteen diners at one...My wife and I ate here for her birthday and were amazed at the consummate service, the incredibly tasty and thoughtful dishes, and the candlelit ambience.

The venue is small, with a small staff and as such they try to time reservations so every one has a great experience. We only discovered it last winter and we have been several times since, and it has never disappointed. Would recommend showing up...Folly is one of the only fine dining experiences in the Wilmington/Mount Snow area.

We spent the Presidents' Day weekend in VT skiing, this was an AMAZING meal. We were seated right at our 8:00 time. Restaurants near Folly, Wilmington on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Folly in Wilmington, Vermont. The menu is a real...We will never go back here.

The owners have years and years of experience in dining and know how to please.

A place where you and you special someone can go and enjoy a spectacular meal from an ever changing menu. I've tried foods and dishes that I've never tasted elsewhere.

Restaurants near Folly, Wilmington on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Folly in Wilmington, Vermont. The host talked us through the menu from top to bottom; the food was as fresh as it gets. ✔ 1 menu page, ⭐ 108 reviews - Folly menu in Wilmington. 1. It has limited seating and there is not a children's menu. My parents never took me and my brothers out to eat until we were essentially adults. Phone number (802) 464-1333.

Lady says "if you're that concerned about pricing maybe this isn't the place for you." Full menu. Was it because my dad couldn't pound Michelobs while sandpapering his...We contacted Folly to schedule a reservation for our family - mom, dad and 9 yr old daughter.

It was probably the best salad I've ever had - fresh veg + fruit and dressed perfectly.

The restaurant is small and cozy. ... Wilmington, Vermont. saturday . Business website. We were walked through the menu in great detail, with the dishes described in all their nuances, making our decisions even harder to make! Would recommend showing up...Folly is one of the only fine dining experiences in the Wilmington/Mount Snow area.

Intimate space with fabulous seasonal food.

Everything was perfectly seasoned, wine recommendations, intimate setting and lovely service. We got a call back within 24 hrs which was appreciated since they are only open 3 days a week. And finished it off with the hot fudge sundae of my dreams - well, I had the sundae, my husband ordered more oysters lol. Cool. I was brought to Folly for my birthday the other month. This place deserves a Michelin Star for sure. Everything was perfectly seasoned, wine recommendations, intimate setting and lovely service. February 2020. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Peter Wallace and is located at 33 West Main Street, Wilmington, VT 05363. Everything we ordered was cooked to perfection. We were seated right at our 8:00 time. Delicious food, warm service and cozy atmosphere.