Turkey sliced sausage w/ broccoli robe, cannelloni beans in a garlic & oil sauce over pasta Spinach. Slices of chicken w/ prosciutto & spinach, sauteed w/ delicate wine sauce & topped w/ mozzarella Frank's Pizza — 1250 U.s. 22 Phillipsburg, NJ — (908) 454-8790 All of the food here is always amazing, pretty cheap, and served quickly. Rocco's Pizza & Italian Restaurant offers mouthwatering pizzas, calzones, strombolis, & much more. Very prompt and delivered hot and delicious! Served w/ your choice of pasta For special requests an additional charge will be decided by the chef. The service was ok. The four of us decided we needed a pizza tonight, so off we head for Frank's. 14 photos. We ordered Pizza, subs and a chicken pita lunch special. Called in a Franks special large pie for pickup. Sauteed shrimp & scallops w/ peas. Needless to say - won't be eating at this place again when visiting in Phillipsburg.I love the appetizers here, great selection of things. Pizza's cheese topping came apart. In prosciutto & eggplant w/ spinach in a wine sauce Also, don't forget to mention Hubbiz to Frank's Pizza. Their delivery service is great too! Absolutely Phenomenal pizza.

The lady at the register ignored us...This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Wheelchair Accessible, Reservations, Seating, Table Servicewhole wheat pasta available. Lettuce, tomato, onions topped w/ cheddar cheese The two salads we ordered were large enough...After Church, going out with the gang for a Lunch.

Great customer service. After you do business with Frank's Pizza, please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz. Share. Of course she doctors it up by changing it to marinara sauce & mozzarella cheese. Topped w/ eggplant & mozzarella My children can be picky eaters but ate their entire plates of penne Alfredo. Crispy breaded chicken strips served over a tossed garden salad w/ shredded cheddar cheese & crispy bacon

Sliced tomatoes, roasted red peppers& basil w/ a light balsamic dressing Then another man comes in who just wants a slice, gives up, he leaves. "Went for dinner last night with my husband and two toddlers. So I refused the food and was told no refunds.

14 photos. Tender slices of chicken sauteed in white wine lemon w/ capers Our server was a gentleman…""Always a great meal at Acasia. However, I had ordered food for my family and the delivery driver was very rude and upset she had to get out of the car and bring the food to my door (which she still didn't do) I had to meet her down the block because she refused to come and said "you want me to come haha just wait) all of our food was destroyed, soda bottles all shaken, and if that wasn't enough there was spit on my chicken parm sandwich. Their delivery service is great too! Food was delicious. Last night my fiance and I went there for dinner after a movie.

Embed review. delicious.Very good pizza.. Good location, great place to go before running into the movie theater. The very last time I ordered, the bill came out to over 40 dollars for an order of mozzarella sticks and a large two topping pie.
The two men behind the counter completely ignore us both. Tender slices of chicken sauteed in white wine, topped fresh mozzarella cheese in a light red sauce) Great service and great food! Frank's Trattoria accepts orders online for pickup and delivery. Order your Frank's Trattoria Family Italian Restaurant favorites for takeout, and we'll make sure your food is wrapped and ready when you get here.loved the sicilian thick slice pie. Now 18 minutes after the woman in front of me came in, she gets her order.

Save. Denise B. Clinton, NJ. I will spread this word. This location is my favorite. The sauce is so good! All above pasta & dinners served w/ soup or salad & garlic bread. If you're looking for great pizza, salads, or pasta --- look no further!I had been a customer in the past and always enjoyed their food. Shrimp.

Mon - Thur 11 am to 10 pm; Fri & Sat 11 am to 11 pm; Sun 12 pm to 10 pm; Payment … The above dinners include soup or salad, garlic bread & your choice of penne, spaghetti or linguini