COVER DU MOMENT gec 2 Ü (Remix) [Intro: Dylan Brady] Hey, thanks for calling 1-800-GEC-2-U Please hold while I connect you to a rock hard wet gec That’s just dying to talk to you [Verse 1: Dorian Electra] I hear your sighs But can’t see your eyes I don’t know what your real name is Remixed By gec 2 Ü (Remix) by 100 gecs (Ft. Dorian Electra) gec 2 Ü (Danny L Harle Harlecore Remix) by 100 gecs. gec 2 Ü (Remix) Hey, thanks for calling 1-800-gec-2-u Please hold while I connect you to a rock hard wet gec That’s just dying to talk to you. 1.

COVER DU MOMENT. I hear your sighs, but can’t see your eyes I don’t know what your real name is But I want you so bad Listen to both tracks on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. gec 2 u cover Lyrics: I look outside and see your bright eyes / I don't know if I can get to you / Don't know if I'll be back / I don't know how to be alone / I'm always looking at the phone / Waiting "Gec 2 Ü (Remix)" by 100 Gecs contains a sample of another track. 1000 gecs 100 gecs. gec 2 u cover by osquinn.