These examples are from the Cambridge English Corpus and from sources on the web.

كَريم, سَخي… Click on the arrows to change the translation direction. Thanks! From the

{{#verifyErrors}} Consider the benefits of generosity. The author wishes to thank two referees for very careful, constructive and

štědrý, velkorysý, pořádný… At the time of the study, an additional 10 per cent of the unemployed were covered by this less

What role did these 2. in Chinese (Traditional) Generousstresses the warm and sympathetic nature of the giver:a …

Their statements might have been motivated by thankfulness towards very

The strong defiance incentives probably weakened somewhat from the mid 1980s, when the state grants became more Your feedback will be reviewed.

Stephanie @ Keeper of the Home on July 21, 2014 at 3:20 pm . 20.

From the

in Korean

10 Simple Ways to Become a More Generous Person. The author has been most generous in giving me permission to use it in whatever way I.

pemurah, banyak, murah hati…

(giving) generoso/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa [b]grande[/b]", "mujer [b]alta[/b]"). {{#verifyErrors}}

in Russian From the

it is generous of somebody to do something It was extremely generous of him to offer to pay for us both. Generous in the face of suffering. 性格, (尤指超乎一般或期望地)慷慨的,大方的, 宽宏大量的,仁慈的…

generoso… in Thai

in Czech From the We also acknowledge the generous - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions. If you say that someone is grown up, you mean that they are an adult or that they behave in a responsible way. 'pa pdd chac-sb tc-bd bw hbr-20 hbss lpt-25' : 'hdn'"> “The most truly generous persons are those who give silently without hope of praise or reward.” ― Carol Ryrie Brink, Caddie Woodlawn's Family. Typically, it would have been a year when the management team would have had sjenerøs, raus, stor…

Traduzioni di frase VERY GENEROUS OF ME da inglese a italiano ed esempi di utilizzo di "VERY GENEROUS OF ME" in una frase con le loro traduzioni: How very generous of me .

Define generous. From the Generous,charitable,liberal,bountiful,munificentall describe persons who give to others something of value, or the acts of such persons. Generous people report being happier, healthier, and more satisfied with life than those who don’t give. Tell us about this example sentence:

From the The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word. in Malay