The school also provide Saturday FREE courses where you can pick up more. When I came to GI I had a lot of holes in my grammar. The teaching and course material have been impressive.I am doing an evening course and very pleased with GI. Wenn möglich würde ich sogar 10 Sterne kreuzen~Ausgezeichnete Schule mit top-Lehrern und klare Kursstrukturen.

You never get bored in the course becuase of the very good atmosphere.I am currently taking the C2 course and a German business course (free of charge) on the weekends. Wenn man schon eine Weile Deutsch gelernt hat und merkt dass es nicht so gut vorankommt, versuch es mal mit diesem Institut, ich kann es nur weiterempfehlen.I first found German Institute through their online website.

It promotes a peaceful and enriching coexistence between people and cultures worldwide. Yes, we do not have big classroom, but we are all well taking care of in term of handout, books.The school also provide Saturday FREE courses where you can pick up more. They really cared about our progress!

Besides the main courses, the Institute also provides additional attractive offers, like free grammar courses and excursions. Also, in every class you get to have new teachers which makes it interesting to study. Register online for your exam: CAE, CPE, FCE, BEC, KET, PET. Was great, and I’m speaking german in less than 6 months.Great atmosphere! The students were not treated as homogeneous means of income, but as important individuals whose considerations mattered. Wenn möglich würde ich sogar 10 Sterne kreuzen~Ausgezeichnete Schule mit top-Lehrern und klare Kursstrukturen. People in the institute do really care for your progress and show a genuine interest to every single student. :)I changed many schools in Stuttgart and I think German Institute is one of the best. Thank you...! If you are not able to attend the weekend grammar classes in person, you can participate through live-streaming. Es ist schade, dass der Deutschkurs für mich zu Ende ist.Very proffesional and friendly team. The extra courses made a lot of difference for me personally: I went to the Porsche museum that was awesome, with a tour guide and attended to many grammatic and extra courses such as Ausprachetraining and Bussines training.

Hope to see her again in my next level. For example, I was not able to attend several classes due to working reasons, but we have easily found a good way to compensate the missed material. They give you also flashcards so you can practice new words. Then Intensive Courses are right for you!

I am looking forward to take C2 course there!I am currently doing an online German B2 course and i must say that everything is organised, my teacher is really helpful and makes the process of learning German easy and fun. German Institute - 118 Photos - 26 Reviews - Language School - Tübinger Straße 27, 70178 Stuttgart, Germany German Institute - Tübinger Straße 27, 70178 Stuttgart, Germany - Rated 5 based on 26 Reviews "Highly recommended, the best German class I ever visited!" It was good experience though. I have never seen such a well prepared language course, thank you Ifi!It is very good for me and useful

Lots of fun! Loretta, I like like the way of studies and excursions. Thank you in the institute!

Learning German, in Stuttgart, at the anglo-german institute means taking German lessons with experienced teachers who love the German language. I really recommend this Institute :) By the way the German business course is really useful , entertaining and totally worth it.Very good and experienced teaching staff. It's happening online, but we can notice the care and the interest to make it happen with the same quality as it would be if we were all in the classroom.Great teacher, Ms Magdalena, patiently share with the beginners like me, a person who left school 30 years ago. teaching german by speaking german or giving much homework or explaining again and again in case something is complex. After I talked to the administration, I was offered to take the hours at another time-free of charge! Here you’ll find all BAMF-supported courses.With job-related German courses for levels B2 and C1, you can prepare yourself for the working world in Germany. Ich bedanke mich bei ifi für die Hilfe. Going to join A2.2Reception is much friendly as well. Hope to see her again in my next level. Man kann echt viel learn, austauchen, üben....Nach der einmonatigen intensiven Vorbereitungskurs habe ich endlich TestDaF bestanden! In Daniel’s classes we never wasted time.

German Institute .

Considering that the price is quite low, it is impressive how much you get for it!

I can confidently say that if you want to learn a new language, give German Institute a try!I'm taking the B2.1 course with Andrea Kilian and I recommend her and the school very much. Language School – Examination Centre – state-approved Vocational College. 17:57 07 Oct 17. On Saturdays we were helped with Betiya’s pronunciation explanations and felt equipped to speak with confidence. I would highly recommend this institute. Yes, we do not have big classroom, but we are all well taking care of in term of handout, books.