For me, colors are the soul of what we create. Single Flat Design Illustrations. User profile for user: VikingOSX In response to VikingOSX

VikingOSX See if you can click on the lower-right corner of the color chooser, and then drag diagonally toward the upper-left corner — to shrink the size of it.

Feb 29, 2020 1:10 AM in response to diannetrussell

I tried thousands of different colors and combinations, and this pallet transforms my illustrations every time.

Thanks but it just reduces horizontally without reducing the whole gigantic crayon box thing!

Flat Design Character >>> Master Color Palette <<< designed by Gigantic. Because they change things.

One-click only.It's amazing how much you can do with a few clicks.© 2020 Gigantic - Flat Design Illustration and 2D Animation All rights reservedWarning: Gigantic Master Colors can deliver more likes to your artwork than you can imagine.The Color Palette Is Designed To Help You To Get Beautiful Art It's impossible to create bad art with this palette.

(63,213 points) User profile for user: ... Flat Color Palette Colour Pallette Colour Schemes Color Patterns Color Combinations Intranet Design Design Android Ui Color Colour Gradient.

Feb 27, 2020 3:39 PM

I have this question too Colors can create a sense of peace, excitement or urgency. (63,213 points)

I'm aware of that function and use it all the time. Great for things such as logo design and patterns.Speed up your working process and focus on creative staff.Bring 3D feel in your illustrations. The misfits, the rebels. Gigantic Pattern Backgrounds. User profile for user: (63,213 points) The ones who see things differently.

VikingOSX In response to Eau Rouge I rebuilt the color Palette considering a better color spectrum and variation, as also adding some missing colors like Magentas, Pinks, improved reds and dark greys/blacks.

User profile for user: Show your uniqueness.It's amazing how much you can do with a few clicks.I've been collecting these colors for years and I am happy to share with you.© 2020 Gigantic - Flat Design Illustration and 2D Animation All rights reservedIf you need a quick way to create illustrations and pick up the right color combination, you're in the right place.

Not responding in that you clicked the green item, and nothing happened, or you have a spinning beach ball as in "not responding?" Feb 28, 2020 10:10 AM in response to diannetrussell Show all; Brushes; Color Palettes; Fonts; Grain Brushes.

Each of the combinations has its purpose. Could I see it in full please? We've created a color palette of extremely popular Flat UI Colors to quickly grab color codes.

Feb 29, 2020 1:51 AM in response to diannetrussell

If the colors dictate the mood of the art, here, you will get the best mood that you can find, guaranteed. Download Now For $35. 20 Flat Design Animals. Please, look at the screenshots for details. Download Now For $25. Feb 28, 2020 9:08 AM Say hello to print production with Gigantic Color. You can achieve many things with colors, different mood, an atmosphere of illustration, style, draw attention to certain details and make your art BEAUTIFUL! Feb 29, 2020 1:35 AM I used these colors as a secret weapon when I want to achieve fast and effective results. You are just one click away.101 beautiful colors. 24 premium flat design illustrations ready to be used for whatever you want.

User profile for user: They're not fond of rules. ( Bonus of 50 Icons ) Flat Design Illustrations Bundle Vol.2 .

Feb 28, 2020 4:52 AM Feb 27, 2020 6:30 PM in response to VikingOSX Everything is here, it's EASY and beginners friendly. Feb 29, 2020 1:35 AM in response to Eau Rouge In response to diannetrussell VikingOSX I am out of ideas for reducing your crayon color palette size. Feb 27, 2020 12:00 PM in response to diannetrussell

You will get a wide range of colors here, and pastel colors will blow your mind! Download today and you will get Gigantic Master Colors Pallet as well. User profile for user: