I knew if I didn't pay I wouldn't have the shoes and I'd never get a refund. COMPLEX participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means COMPLEX gets paid commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites. Get 47 GOAT coupon codes and promo codes at CouponBirds. Shop goat.com and enjoy your savings of August, 2020 now! Our editorial content is not influenced by any commissions we receive.There are many ways to flip your shoes. GOAT focuses exclusively on footwear, predominantly recent drops and noteworthy collaborations. Will anyone save you if you get scammed?To break it down, here is a roundup of the most popular sites, stores, and ways to resell your shoes.

Goat was established in 2015 and is the safest way to buy and sell sports shoes through mobile devices. What are the fees? After being the original spot that both collectors and flippers turned to to buy and sell coveted sneakers, eBay became just one of many in the space after platforms like GoAT, StockX and Grailed entered the market. You can sell them hand-to-hand to people you know, drop them off at big consignment retailers such as Flight Club or Stadium Goods, list them on eBay, or sell them through websites such as StockX and apps like GOAT.But you need to be mindful of a lot when you’re reselling your shoes.

So here are the pros and cons: Beyond examining the finer points of rare pairs, users can also virtually try the sneakers on, allowing them to see what an elusive pair like the "Deftones" or "Wu-Tang" Dunks might look on their own feet. Deals up to 75% off along with FREE Shipping on shoes, sneakers, sandals, and boots at Shoes.com. These companies know how to ship so that boarder fees are not an issue. This has led to insane queues and prices and made these shoes incredibly hard to get, so if you’re a sneakerhead and have missed out on a couple of hot drops, not to worry because GOAT has a new augmented reality feature that could be worth checking out.

Goat offers a wide range of sneakers, whether you want to buy rare sneakers, find new sneakers, or make money by listing the sneakers you already have.

How will you get paid? A new update to the GOAT sneaker app lets you try on some of the rarest shoes in the world like 'Wu-Tang' Nike Dunks, Fragment x Air Jordan 3s, and more.

GOAT is an online only sneaker site that sells both new and lightly used sneakers. The move comes as eBay is in the midst of trying to take back its prominence in the world of sneaker resale.

The shoes arrived at my door with the boarder fees, which I was pretty much forced to pay.

Paid $40 shipping then had to pay another $47 for bring it over the boarder. About Goat. “We’re committed to sneaker culture and hope our new feature will elevate the experience of discovery for our community.”The GOAT Try-On feature is available now via the latest app updates on Ordered from GOAT. It also means that more shoe makers are creating limited edition runs of shoes for collection purposes. We want you to be informed, so we’ve taken the who, what, where, when, and whys into consideration and presented it here so you can make up your own mind. Other pairs featured on GOAT Try-On include "FLOM" and "Iron Maiden" Dunks and Air Force 1s tied to visual artists Stash and Futura, JAY-Z's "Product innovation has always been an integral part of our business and after early success with our previous AR launches, we knew Try-On was something we had to offer our community," said Daishin Sugano, GOAT Group co-founder and CPO. How long will it take to sell the sneakers or get paid?

From StockX to GOAT, here’s a definite guide to reselling sneakers and the best places to sell shoes. Click to enjoy the latest deals and coupons of GOAT and save up to 60% when making purchase at checkout.

Our editorial content is not influenced by any commissions we receive.Available today on the GOAT app, the Try-On feature allows users to go up close and personal with some of the most coveted shoes of all time. COMPLEX participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means COMPLEX gets paid commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites. How much effort do you need to put in on your end?

Unlike other websites, GOAT functions differently as it is predominantly geared towards buyers. The technology is powered by Wannaby, a partner for the launch.

Shop top brands like Skechers, Clarks, Dr. Martens, Vans, Converse, Brooks, UGG, and more