I tried to get my ex-wife served with divorce papers.

Turns out that Capone’s crimes only caught up with him because the IRS looked into his tax situation. The hashtag symbol is technically called an octothorpe. There are a number of One form of prehistoric surgery used ants to sew up wounds.Primarily practiced in the Americas, people would hold an ant above an open wound and wait for it to bite the skin with its pincers. Out of the 7,462 distinct five-card poker hands, you have a 42% chance of getting a single pair though.Head north from Windsor, Ontario, crossing the Detroit River, and you'll reach the good ol' US of A.To feed its chick, a puffin parent will carry around 10 fish in its beak at one time, but the biggest recorded haul is a whopping 62 fish, according to It's the most widely spoken tongue in the world, with Wildlife watchers have recorded the Australian species copying not only other birds but other animals, like koalas, and artificial sounds such as The King of Rock and Roll had 18 #1 hits in his career, but struck out on 11 of his A British scientist first invented the roller-ball device in 1946 while working for the Royal Navy, but the word "mouse" didn't get coined until 1965.

Neither is the use of salicylic acid, the active ingredient in aspirin. One theory about the origins of the word will make your hair stand on end. The longest wedding veil was longer than 63 football fields. However, rumors allege that she wasn’t faithful—one account, by authors Herodian and Dio Cassius, alleges that Faustina fell in love with a gladiator.In this account, Aurelius finds out about Faustina’s crush and seeks advice from Chaldean soothsayers. Not unreasonably, Jackson vetoed this state-funded journey to the center of the Earth.The unknown whale is called ‘lonely’ because it communicates at a frequency not used by any other whale in the North Pacific, and so far, it has never received a response.Confederate cavalry commander James Ewell Brown “J.E.B.” Stuart once sent a telegram to Union General Montgomery C. Meigs complaining about the quality of the mules he had just stolen from Union soldiers.

The words were supposedly the Queen’s response to being told that the peasants had no bread and were hungry, and has been cited as an example of her insensitivity to the plight of her subjects. I knew that she was going to take it badly, but I had no idea about the insane lengths she would go to just to get revenge and mess with my life.

The last anyone has heard from them was in 2011, and various sleuths have tried to uncover their identity (unsuccessfully) ever since.The entire state of Wyoming has only two escalators, both in the city of Casper.
70 Quick Health Facts: Food, Fitness, Hydration, Random (Fun!)

Because of its unique makeup, it never spoils, and people have found pots of honey that are thousands of years old with the sweet stuff still perfectly preserved inside.The static on your old TV set is actually caused in part by the Big Bang! Elvis only won 3 Grammys. There’s also research to suggest aggressive wiping with toilet paper can cause anal fissures and even hemorrhoids. In fact, between 1983 and 2000, 96% of people who were involved in plane crashes actually survived!

Seriously. I want him for my next filibuster.Aurelius married Faustina The Younger in 145 AD. Once bitten, the head would be removed so that the pincers would stay in place as a stitch.This one is hard to believe, but it’s true: Your mother was already carrying the egg that became you Once a year, in the Honduran city of Yoro, it rains fish.The phenomenon was confirmed by a National Geographic team in the 1970s…but whether or not the fish are literally raining from the sky is still unknown.

Just in November, Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas Is You" They both came from the Cullinan Diamond, a 3,106-carat gem found in South Africa in 1905.

Since the early 1990s, California physician Dr. Ron Sherman has been proving the ability of maggots to clean difficult wounds, prevent bacteria growth, and promote healing. It simply doesn’t remove all the poop.

Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes' 2019 hit Señorita was composed by 8 musicians and took more than 15 months to complete.