On behalf of the School Board, we wish the entire Greenburgh Graham family an exciting and successful school year. Because states calculate graduation rates differently, use caution when comparing this data to data from another state.Average SAT composite score out of 1600, as reported by Niche users from this school.Average ACT composite score out of 36, as reported by Niche users from this school.Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.This is the percentage of students who are eligible to receive free or reduced price lunch. Greenburgh Central School District is an above average, public school district located in Hartsdale, NY. This is at no cost to the taxpayer and is a sound fiscal planning move which will set aside unexpended funds in advance for expected wear and tear on the District’s physical plant and schools. I can't say enough good things.

), student government, school play, to name a few. Three employees of the Greenburgh-North Castle school district’s summer school program have now tested positive for the coronavirus. Niche users from this school district are most interested in the following colleges.This is the percentage of students that scored at or above proficiency levels on their state reading/language arts assessment test. Box 501 Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522 (914) 693-8500, Ext. Students with behavioral, emotional and learning disabilities are offered ongoing assessment and data-driven targeted intervention in a supportive environment. The principals are great.

My children transitioned well, the staff and faculty are fantastic. It is calculated using the reported number of students and full-time equivalent teachers.Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. The Greenburgh Central School District teaches a diverse student body. Academically, he is flourishing and he had some great teachers.

This year's budget process has been quite unique due to this unprecedented health crisis. ... Greenburgh-Graham Union Free School District. 1 South Broadway Hastings on Hudson, NY 10706-3800 (914) 478-1106 (914) 478-0904. Student-Teacher Ratio may not be indicative of class size. Not all eligible students exercise this option, especially at non-traditional schools like online schools.Do You Work at Greenburgh Central School District? “The health and safety of our students, our staff and their families are our top priority. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. “When we eventually return to school, our buildings will be different,” DuPree Chase stated. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 44% in reading.See All Greenburgh Central School District RankingsElementary Schools in Greenburgh Central School DistrictMore About Greenburgh Central School District AcademicsWe put our kids into Greenburgh public schools despite hearing it wasn't the greatest. My son transitioned easily from his old school and I found the other families friendly and down to earth. It has 1,802 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. Seven months after Greenburgh voters rejected the largest school bond proposal in Westchester County history, the Greenburgh school district's building problems are …
We wish to present the adopted budget for the 2020-21 school year that reflects a 0.58% increase from last year's budget. I decided to try out the school system and was pleasantly surprised. New York > Dobbs Ferry > Greenburgh-North Castle Union Free School District Greenburgh-North Castle Union Free School District 71 S Broadway, Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522 (914) 231-8620 The Greenburgh Central School District Board of Education and Administration thank our community for their feedback on the previous budget proposals.
If this proposition is approved, the monies will be drawn from the surplus funds in the District’s Unappropriated Fund Balance and, thus, will not result in an increase to the tax levy.We are asking voters to authorize putting remaining excess funds from the 19-20 school year into the repair reserve fund. I would strongly encourage parents who are on the fence to take a tour and give the system a chance. It has 1,802 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1.

|There are honors level courses at the middle and high school. Please Greenburgh Central School District is an above average, public school district located in Hartsdale, NY. The Superintendent is phenomenal! 222 (Tel) (914) 693-4029 (Fax) pbudd@greenburgheleven.org (E-mail) Board Members: Under my leadership, the four Academies compromising the Greenburgh North-Castle Union Free School District (GNC) have expanded academic, social-emotional, and vocational opportunities for students with emotional, developmental, behavioral and learning disabilities from grade 7 … I would encourage anyone who is on the fence or curious, to visit any of the schools to hear and see for themselves!The district has opportunities uniquely tailored to all kids: IB curriculum K-12, Advanced Learning Placement beginning in grade 1, Universal FULL DAY Pre-K, high schoolers who remain active and invested in the lower schools, just to name the opportunities our family has benefitted from in the short 4 years we’ve been in the district. Teachers have been incredible, curriculum is progressive. We did our own research first and we're over the moon! Various sports program options in the middle/high school level. See details about Greenburgh Central School District.

Proudly created with Wix.com Secretary to Superintendent of Schools/District Clerk Greenburgh Eleven UFSD P.O. 1 Echo Hill Drive Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522, USA. The resources available are astounding: After school enrichment programs (STEAM, chess, Spanish, dance etc. This year, Greenburgh Central School District dropped 61 slots in our statewide ranking, and ranks worse than 75.7% districts in … This year's budget process has been quite unique due to this unprecedented health crisis.