'He wouldn't even look Hannah in the eyes. Baxter couldn't stand how her daughter, a champion athlete who won gold medals in trampoline, would outshine himBaxter often expressed his adoration - both for his wife and his children - all over social media (Pictured with his two daughters)'We'd go down to the coast and if they turned up and saw us there, they would go to another beach.' 'Enjoy hell, you dirty, evil, possessive b*****d,' one person wrote. Hannah's parents Lloyd and Suzanne Clarke told Daily Mail Australia on Thursday that although Baxter entered a downward spiral after she left him with the kids, he was always a menace. Hannah's parents are still searching for answers about how Baxter managed to get inside the car and set it on fire. 'I'm so thankful to the neighbours and the tradies who tried to help my girl, for trying to save her,' he said. 'He had to win at all costs, being a sportsman and a personal trainer and all that. 'It was all a facade.

'I am atheist, but with my heart I hope I am wrong and that there is a hell for monsters like this,' another woman wrote. 'He was supposed to drop the kids off at 9 o'clock but everything has to be on his terms so he arrived at 9.15. Hannah was able to escape, but was so badly burned her skin was literally falling off through holes in her scorched active wear. He's obviously ambushed her somehow, I'm sure she would not have stopped for him, she would be more likely to try to run over him,' Mr Clarke said.
'And some of the things that she would explain was this excessive control of Rowan, the sexual abuse daily, and if she didn't have sex with him, he would punish not only her but also the children. Her husband added: 'He thought he was hard done by and wanted 50 per cent of custody and we knew that couldn't work, the guy didn't work, he couldn't support his own family.
'Mr Clarke said Baxter didn't check if Trey was buckled back in, drove a little down the road , stopped, got out and buckled him up, then 'sped off like a lunatic'. She cried at the memorial which has been building up since Wednesday'He was trying to rush the kids into the car and Hannah said 'hey how about a kiss goodbye from Mum?' Bless their and their mother's souls. Clarke was rushed to the Royal Brisbane Hospitalwith burns to 97% of her body, but died there tha… Ms Clarke's has not yet been given the same treatment. Daily Mail Australia understands the account was removed as it breached Facebook's Violence and Criminal Behaviour policy.

'A wannabe rugby league professional who burned his entire family to death after his wife left him was a master manipulator who tried to control every aspect of her life.Rowan Charles Baxter, 42, 'ambushed' his estranged wife Hannah Clarke, 31, as she drove their kids Aaliyah, 6, Laianah, 4, and Trey, 3, to school in He dived into the car, doused them in petrol and set it ablaze, burning all four to death while stabbing himself in the chest until he died next to the car. Less than a month later, he would commit his unimaginable act of evil. Baxter's Facebook page was filled with sweet snaps of his children, videos of them at play, and declarations of love - but it was all an act. Mr Zemek is recovering in hospital from burns to his hands and face he suffered while trying to save Ms Baxter. 'He never followed through, but there are these threats, you know, things that they say. After the horrific murder-suicide, Baxter's Facebook page was flooded with thousands of hate messages. Looks like all of a sudden he decided there was only one way out.' Mr Clarke gave a heartfelt thanks to everyone who responded to the horrific car fire and pledged to express his gratitude in person in coming weeks.