May our country see more progress in …

We all have to collectively strive to make India vibrant, strong and supreme. Happy India Independence Day 2020 Wishes Images, Quotes, Status, Messages, Photos, GIF Pics, HD Wallpaper, Greetings Card: On August 15, 1947 India had achieved independence after years of struggle.

Updated: August 15, 2020 11:05:57 am Independence Day 2020: India will be celebrating its 74th Independence Day this year. Share some of these quotes and messages with your loved ones to celebrate the day On August 15, 1947 India had achieved independence after years of struggle. As we remember our national heroes today, let’s renew our pledge to always uphold our national unity so that we can live... May the flag of …

Never forget their sacrifices.Copyright © 2020 The Indian Express [P] Ltd. All Rights Reserved Happy Independence Day 2020: Wishes, images, quotes, status, messages, photos, and greetings cards Here are some wishes, images to send your family and friends this Independence Day.India is celebrating its 74th Independence day on Saturday, 15 August. Happy Independence Day 2020 Wishes in Tamil, Bengali, Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Telugu: India is celebrating its 74th Independence day on Saturday, 15 August. Take a look:* May the Indian tricolour always fly high. On this day, the country ceased to be a colonial nation and secured full autonomy from British rule. * I will carry the flag of my country with pride everywhere I go, Happy Independence Day to all my brothers and sisters! Here are some wishes, greetings, images and quotes that you can send your family, friends and peers and remind them what would our lives be without independence and that we all are responsible for protecting the independence, integrity and sovereignty of our great nation.Here are some wishes, images to send your family and friends this Independence Day:Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.

Happy Independence Day 2020: Wishes, messages and greetings May this Independence Day bring fortune and success for each and every one of us.

The day holds great significance in the heart of every Indian citizen living in India and abroad.On Independence Day 2020, share some of these quotes and messages with others. 15 Aug, 2020. Here’s wishing you and your family the best the nation has to offer as we celebrate our country’s independence! Happy Independence Day 2020 Greetings: Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh, Suresh Raina Lead Cricket Fraternity in Wishing Indians on Swatantrata Diwas . * Let us all be proud of our beloved nation. (Source: getty images, designed by Gargi Singh) * Thousands laid down their lives so that our country can celebrate this day. We got our freedom from the centuries’ old shackles of Britishers after the sacrifice of countless brave lives and nonstop efforts of our heroes.This Independence Day, let’s remember all those brave soldiers, leaders who gave up everything for the sake of our motherland.

Sending you warm wishes on the grand occasion of Independence Day! August 15 marks the celebration of the Indian Independence Day.