His parents were both from Jewish families (from Eastern Europe). She is an actress who is mostly known for her play in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (2011), Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005) and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009... Timothy Leonard Spall was born in Battersea, London, to Sylvia R. (Leonard), a hairdresser, and Joseph L. Spall, a postal worker. One of the world's most famous and distinguished actresses, Dame Maggie Smith was born Margaret Natalie Smith in Essex. Ian Hart, born in England, began acting while a student in Liverpool, England, United Kingdom. "I like playing people who are different to me - the further away they are from home, the more fun it is to play. Robbie Coltrane, one of Britain's most popular comedians who was head of debating society at school and won prizes for his art, is now a film star who played in two James Bond films and in the "Harry Potter" franchise. a list of 210 people She is an actress, known for One of England's most versatile character actors, Jim Broadbent was born on May 24, 1949, in Lincolnshire, the youngest son of furniture maker Roy Laverick Broadbent and sculptress Doreen "Dee" (Findlay) Broadbent.

"So while he might not have to fight off a female for the role, we still think Tom might have some fierce competition for the next person to be able to say the famous words: "Bond, James Bond".Niamh Spence is a freelance writer, covering lifestyle topics. Richard Bremmer was born on January 27, 1953 in Warwickshire, England.

She lived in Co. Meath until she was six, when her parents moved to the Isle of Man. Usually found with coffee and on twitter.Daniel Mays Confirms White Lines Has Been Axed After One SeasonCustomer Slams Restaurant For £5.40 'Salad' That's Just A Sliced TomatoRed Hot Are On The Search For Ginger Guys For Next Year's Calendar In 2016 he was also part of the Dazed 100, a 'definitive list of creatives shaping youth ... Her parents divorced when she was young, and she was raised by her mother, a sales executive in the garment industry.

She attended an alternative school for most of her education, but spent her last year at L'École alsacienne.

Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson was born in Paris, France, to English parents, Jacqueline Luesby and Chris Watson, both lawyers. Frank trained at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (R.A.D.A.

Adrian Rawlins was born on March 27, 1958 in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England. Miranda Richardson was born in Southport, Lancashire, England on March 3, 1958, to Marian Georgina (Townsend) and William Alan Richardson, a marketing executive.

It's too traumatic for me.

Evanna Patricia Lynch is an Irish actress. She is an actress, known for Scottish actress Kelly Macdonald was born and raised in Glasgow. ... Helana Ravanclaw aka Grey Lady Daughter of Riona Ravenclaw (Pain) and Ashley Davis, an insurance broker. One of the most celebrated thespians of his generation, with a diverse career encompassing theatre, film and television, he is known for his roles as Rhys Ifans was born and raised in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, Wales, the son of teacher parents, Beti Wyn (Davies) and Eirwyn Evans. Brendan Gleeson was born in Dublin, Ireland, to Pat and Frank Gleeson. Harry Potter Actor Tom Felton Eyes Up James Bond 007 Role As 'Ultimate Dream' Niamh Spence. Gary Oldman is a talented English movie star and character actor, renowned for his expressive acting style. Ciarán Hinds was born in Belfast, Northern Ireland on February 9, 1953. He is an actor, known for While at Bristol University, he ... Luke Youngblood was born on June 12, 1986 in Westminster, London, England. He is an actor and producer, known for He is known for his work on Spall auditioned and earned a spot with the National Youth Theatre and later showed great promise at RADA where he portrayed the title roles in ... I'm not particularly interested in taking a male character and having a woman play it. After that, for six years, he joined the Scottish Youth Theatre.

He studied law at Bristol University and graduated in 1985 with a degree in law but decided to study acting. Keen to make sure he's considered by the film's casting team, former While many of us will remember Tom Felton for his stint as the weedy and vengeful villain Draco Malfoy in the The actor insisted: "I like playing the goodie, but I don't really look to play a good guy or a bad guy.