12 thin slices provolone cheese, halved A big hit for tailgating. Hi Megan, Could you please tell me what VT cheese is….and if I don’t have that, what would a good substitute be? Thanks for sharing.Yum…and now I know how to turn a simple sandwich into something delicious!I had these at a potluck once, and loved them.

Sam Nunes Thanks!Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Top rolls with the sliced ham.Top the ham with the sliced cheese and place the other halves of the rolls on top.Brush or pour the butter mixture over the tops of the sandwiches. Jacob Talley

The key is making the sauce on top of the sandwiches. My husband is so picky about trying anything new and he raved about them!! percent of calories from protein: Then brush with a sweet and spicy brown sugar glaze and bake. Then brush with a sweet and spicy brown sugar glaze and bake. The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified 425.8 calories; 23 g protein; 46.6 g carbohydrates; 77.6 mg cholesterol; 488.4 mg sodium.

Big hit, and no surprise. They're irresistible crowd pleasers,…

I had these last Christmas at a friend's party, and they are SO good!!!

I may be wrong, but what I think.I think cranberry would be amazing! Fantastic!!!

10-oct-2019 - You'll love these Brown Sugar Hawaiian Roll Ham Sliders w/VT Cheddar!

cook:

I served them during a football game and everyone loved them. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Delicious.

Everyone always asks for the recipe...and I always say...I'm sworn to secrecy. What a great thing to have at a picnic or even a bbq! I didn't have honey mustard so I just added some honey and some mustard to the rest of the ingredients.. Have a great week my friend! Rating: 5 stars It must be in the genes.This past summer was no exception. 45 mins
They are so much better than any “normal” ham & cheese sandwich with the addition of a buttery and tangy sauce that you brush on top of the bun before putting them in the oven.You can really use any slider-size roll for these, but I really like the Kings Hawaiian rolls…although if you live in the Pennsylvania area and can get the slider-size Martin's Potato rolls, those are really my first choice. 0.5mg

I always bake mine at 350° and I put them back into their cardboard/cardstock container before baking. Heaven on a plate! https://cleverhousewife.com/2013/09/funeral-sandwiches-nothing-mourn/2 I have made large quantities and they have always turned out. (At this point can refrigerate overnight if needed. What a great idea and I will be trying to get good results making a smaller batch for fewer guests, too.Hi Carol – YES!!! In a small bowl combine the mustard, melted butter, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, poppy seeds, and brown sugar.
Then brush with a sweet and spicy brown sugar glaze and bake.

Weeks after we came home, he was still bugging me to ask my aunt for the recipe.

They're irresistible crowd pleasers,… 26

prep: Yummy!These look so great Bran!

3 Tbs minced onions Rating: 2 stars Honey Love percent of calories from fat:

Some of you have mentioned your sandwiches burning on the bottom. 2.1g Everyone LOVED them! It was a nice combination for fall. Lori