Mechanical Anchor Selector Chart The right anchors, for the right reasons. Share. Just leave your name and number and we will get back to you during business hours:

You will receive an e-mail copy of your message.

: Work in tight spaces with Hilti’s HUS 3 mechanical fixing, and other anchor systems and products great for small …

Customer Service hours of operation: You will receive a Anchor Fastening Technical Guide 1.0 Introduction 4 Hilti, Inc. (US) 1-800-879-8000 | www.us.hilti.com I en español 1-800-879-5000 I Hilti (Canada) Corp. 1-800-363-4458 I www.hilti.ca I Anchor Fastening Technical Guide 2011 1.1 A bout Published Load Values The Anchor Fastening Technical Guide is intended to We passionately create enthusiastic customers and build

call you back shortlyAn e-mail has been sent to Just leave your name and number and we will get back to you during business hours: Standard Hole size for Anchors.

copy of your request for your records.To see account specific prices and content, please choose appropriate account.

Ultimate performance screw anchor with hex head (A4 - 316 SS)

Unfortunately, there are no products matching your requirements. Please note, the order volume has been updated. You will receive an e-mail copy of your message.Create your MEP supports for Piping, HVAC and Cable Tray applicationsSee our single operator solutions for staying productive on the jobsite. If you don’t see the ideal anchor in the chart below, let Hilti For insights and other advice based on your specific applications, contact Hilti Customer Service.Our executive will call you

Our executive will Pre-cut threaded rods, specialty anchor rods and inserts are designed to give you maximum performance of your adhesive fastening point.Our chemical anchor portfolio gives you flexibility with a variety of different installation methods.Instructional videos on the proper methods for installing, dispensing, and removing chemical anchors.Frequently asked questions about Hilti resin epoxy and hybrid adhesive chemical anchors.

Purchase Sleeve Anchors.

copy of your request for your records.To see account specific prices and content, please choose appropriate account.

8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Hilti = registered trademark of Hilti Corporation, 9494 Schaan, Liechtenstein 2 Replies. Reply.

Hilti Wedge Anchors - Kwik Bolt 3 HDG - High-performance wedge anchor with everyday approvals for uncracked concrete (hot-dip galvanized)

Post-installed mechanical anchors come in many shapes and sizes, with equally different fastening mechanisms offering low to high holding capacities. This is due to package and minimum order quantities.

b) Data covered by Hilti Technical data Materials Mechanical properties Anchor size M6 M8 M10 M12 M16 M20 Nominal tensile strength f uk,thread HSA, HSA-BW, HSA-F [N/mm²] 650 580 650 700 650 700 HSA-R2, HSA-R 650 560 650 580 600 625 Yield strength f yk,thread HSA, HSA …