Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.

“The economy is bad.

Residents in these areas can view the flyover from the safety of their own homes.

The 'Fight to the Finish flyover comes just days after the Blue Angels put on a show across the Houston sky.

On Sunday, May 10, in honor of those who served and sacrificed during World War II, and to commemorate the 75th anniversary of VE Day, the Lone Star Flight Museum and its supporting partners will fly nearly 30 rare and historic warbirds over the city of Houston in an epic aviation event called the Fight to the Finish Flyover.

Historic warbird flight over Houston moved from Friday to Sunday, May 10.

The Fight to the Finish Fly Over will occur on Update May 10 with airplanes taking off at 2 p.m. from Ellington Airport, and will follow a 120-mile flight plan over more than a dozen Houston-area communities.

While most air shows have been cancelled/postponed for the foreseeable future, some aviation events are taking place.

Owens says that tradition is all about a sense of service “that was given to me by my Dad, mine to give to my sons, and theirs to give to their sons and daughters.

May 4, 2020 Updated: May 7, 2020 3:25 p.m. Facebook …

People did without quite often. EIN 74-1484491 | Copyright © 2020.