!Don't open it with steam.

As I'm browsing the server lists, I see that none of them give me the ping for the servers. I thought nothing of it, and decided to choose a server.

I tried steam, when I open battlefield, it's like normal battlefield 3, doesn't show me Multiplayer... and, I don't know does Battlefield 3 comes with Multiplayer, because mine doesn't have Multiplayer... Help please!!! 1 posts Member, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member. Second. You don’t need to pay anything to play the game online as long as you have the original game (DLCs). All EA games are now Origin only.mine don't have multiplayer too.i think its like this i haven't tried this.there's a folder called originaland in there is bf3.that might contain multiplayer.if it doesn't help try asking on google or the gamestore you bought it. Hey guys, I have a question here, how do I play battlefield 3 online on pc?! PlayBF2 is non-commercial project, and every Battlefield 2 fan could help us to grow. Game contains In-Game Purchases • Firestorm – Battle Royale, reimagined for Battlefield. First and foremost, PlayBF2 is an association of players, united by one obsession — returning of the former greatness and possibly increase it for Battlefield 2 game. Scavenge, fight, and survive to become the last squad standing. If you have the download off the Internet way here's what you so go to BF3 delete it. Up next Heart ... Battlefield 4 pc online - Duration: 10:49. In order to start helping us, please do one simple thing: go to any BF2 gameserver. That’s right, your Origin library just got a lot more firepower! Get your answers by asking now.Actor to Trump: 'Where is the federal relief for Iowa? Then make a question on here referred to as " the way to play online in MW3" and i will respond and support you there. This state-of-the-art technology is the foundation on which Battlefield 3 is built, delivering superior visual quality, a grand sense of scale, massive destruction, dynamic audio and incredibly lifelike character animations. Pay attention very closely. ANDINHO BATTLEFIELD 21 views. Then make a question on here referred to as " the way to play online in MW3" and i will respond and support you there. First if in case you have the disk set up approach you go to BF3 delete the down load, subsequent take the disk and break it inhalf and thrown it away. Once you connect to a server the Origin window will open with the multiplayer game in it.Good enough that is what you do. Now go to bestbuy and purchase MW3 for the pc. Even if you’re not ready to download it yet, just add it to you Origin game library. May 29, 2018 6:32PM. The Battlefield 3 pc game is played in a third-person perspective and the world of navigation on foot or by vehicle. Pay attention very closely. That means, stop reading this right now and add Battlefield 3 to your game library. Then make a question on here called " how to play online in MW3" and I'll respond and help you there. Battlefield Hardline (Base On "en.wikipedia.org") :Battlefield Hardline is a "first-person shooter" "video game" Developed by "Visceral Games" in collaboration with "EA Digital Illusions CE" and Published by "Electronic Arts".It was released in March 2015 for "Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One".Unlike the previous games in the "Battlefield series", … Hello, I recently bought Origin Access and claimed BF3, downloaded it and tried to play. Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next. It was released on 25 October 2011 for the PlayStation, Microsoft Windows, Xbox and all other well known operating systems. I cannot play Battlefield 3 on PC.