The misconception of Hulk is that he's a novelty footballer, because of his gargantuan size. 21 Followers, 0 Following, 0 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Hulk iran (@iran.hulk) "Although clubs will be enticed by the fact there's no transfer fee for Hulk, he won't come cheap.His salary is said to be in the region of £320,000-per-week - making him the second highest paid player in China. Hulk started the 2010–11 season scoring 16 times in his first 16 official matches, including a hat-trick against K.R.C. Capped 47 times by Brazil, he's scored 11 international goals - playing mostly as a winger. "Only after I signed for Zenit was I told Chelsea had been interested, but I can’t tell you how serious they were. His position is transparency and he wants to avoid lies and malicious comments.”Besides writing “married” on his social media, the footballer has not issued any official statement confirming the reported marriage.Camilla reportedly apologised to her aunt in a since-deleted Instagram post.“Aunt Iran, I first want to tell you that this message is not an explanation or justification of anything,” she wrote.“I needed to tell you some things that unfortunately circumstances do not allow me to say personally.“Although it is irrelevant to you now, I love you very much and care about you, so I am speaking here.“It’s been very hard to face all this, but I wouldn’t do it if it wasn’t true.“I never imagined it could happen, but we don’t rule our heart, no one is immune or exempt from it.“I’m sorry for everything. Genk in the UEFA Europa League play-off stage, on 26 August 2010 (4–2 home win, 7–2 on aggregate). After a 12-year marriage, Brazilian football great Hulk fell in love with his wife’s niece and has now put a ring on it just months later.Brazil footballer Hulk has reportedly married his ex-wife’s niece in a “sudden marriage” after only confirming their relationship last December.The striker ended his 12-year relationship with ex-wife Iran Angelo in July of last year and reports of his relationship with her niece Camila Angelo, 31, later surfaced in December.It was claimed the couple had been dating since October of that same year.The 33-year-old striker has reportedly locked down Camila after writing “married” on his social media bio.The couple have posted several pictures together where they can be seen wearing what appear to be wedding rings.According to Argentine newspaper Infobae the “sudden marriage was also due to” the fact Camila “needed a visa” to stay in China where Hulk plays for Shanghai.Hulk and Camila on what is believed to be their wedding day.The footballer reportedly broke the news of his relationship with Camila to his family, including wife, Iran, and their three children Ian, 10, Thiago, 8, and Alice, 6, in December.A press secretary for the footballer made a statement at the time saying: “Hulk called the parents and the brother of Camila and told them the truth.“It was Hulk himself who made the information public because he had nothing to hide.

However, … The first is former Chelsea star Oscar on an astonishing £400,000-per-week.And he lives some life off the pitch, as you can imagine.In 2018, he was pictured on board his own private jet, which featured his signature on the side.Inside, the cabin was decorated with his own image.Hulk is also a keen art collector, spending his wages on rare paintings by renowned artists. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. Today's Hulk is more defined HE'S GOT GOALS. However, as they say, never judge a book by its cover. Brazil footballer Hulk has reportedly married his ex-wife’s niece in a “sudden marriage” after only confirming their relationship last December.

2.8m Followers, 1,768 Following, 1,278 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Givanildo V. De Sousa- Hulk (@hulkparaiba)

From September to January, he won the Portuguese Championship Player of the Month, making him the only player to have won the award six times. 145.5k Followers, 230 Following, 19.2k Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from ⚽ HULKstagram (@hulkie7) "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. If I could choose, we wouldn’t be going through this, but life doesn’t spin the way we imagine it to.“He showed me that there was no chance of a possible return, so we allowed ourselves to live.” Following the break-up, he’s been in a relationship with her niece. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. The striker ended his 12-ye… Source:Instagram. Today's Hulk is more defined HE'S GOT GOALS. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed Hulk is attracting interest from the Premier LeagueThe Brazilian international is now married to his ex-wife's nieceThe Brazilian got his nickname because of his resemblance to bodybuilder Lou Ferrigno, who played The Incredible HulkHulk divorced his wife of 12 years Iran Angelo, left, and began dating her beautiful niece Camila Angelo months laterThe pair have posted several pictures wearing what looks like wedding ringsAngelo and Hulk have never confirmed their nuptialsAccording to reports, Hulk married Angelo so she could get a visa to stay in ChinaBrazil star Hulk ‘marries his ex-wife’s stunning niece in whirlwind ceremony to get visa and stay together in China’Hulk went to Russia to play with Zenit Saint Petersburg after PortoIn 2016 he became one of the world's highest paid players joining Shanghai SIPGHulk stands outside his private jet, which bears the striker's signature on the outsideInside the aircraft there are sketches of the Brazilian scoring goals throughout his careerAt 34 Hulk still has lots to offer amid Premier League interest After leaving his wife of 12 years, there was plenty more fish in the same shoal for Brazilian footballer Hulk. The misconception of Hulk is that he's a novelty footballer, because of his gargantuan size. Hulk and Camila. BRAZIL footballer Hulk has reportedly married his ex-wife’s pretty niece in a “sudden marriage” after confirming the couple’s relationship in December. 35 goals in 53 games during Porto's treble year, in which they also lifted the Europa League, elevated him to new heights.Trouble still followed him wherever he went, in 2014 he was forced to pay £42,000 fine for assaulting two stewards.It's not a surprise that Hulk has been linked to a move to the Premier League, with his status as a free agent approaching soon.Before he moved to Zenit Saint Petersburg, he revealed Chelsea were interested in adding him to their squad.“In my first season at Porto, I started well and remember hearing some talk about Manchester United, but I never received anything concrete on that,” he told "At the time, I was too young and left those things for other people to sort out, so I didn’t get to know which offers arrived. Hulk, standing next to ex-wife Iran, poses near Camila, far right Credit: Instagram 6 Camila has been criticised for starting a relationship with the footballer