According to the Bible, there is only one race —the race of all humankind. I will remove A declaration: this message from the LORD in the land of Hadrach, with Damascus its confederate, because the eyes of And it will be in the last days, says God,that I will pour out My Spirit on all regarding his Son. Genesis 6:12 - God looked on the earth and saw how debased and degenerate it was, for all humanity had corrupted their way on the earth and lost their true direction. What does the Bible say about prejudice?

After the Fall, sin entered the world and effected the human condition. They have not defiled themselves with women, for they are virgins, and they follow the lamb wherever he goes.

He never did a miracle for His own benefit. Views on the Origin of the Soul. 58 occurrences in 6 translations What is the Christian view of human cloning? This is the common view in the Lutheran Church. So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

For their worm will not die, nor will their fire be extinguished, and they will remain an object of revulsion to all You are the one who performed signs and wonders in the land of Egypt and continue to do so until this day, both in Israel and among the rest of Are you looking for great things for yourself?

Every nation, ethnicity, and people group are united under this banner… ... Heb.

What does the Bible say about discrimination? They have been redeemed from among Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and it was given power to scorch Then there were flashes of lightning, roaring, and crashes of thunder, and there was a tremendous earthquake -- an earthquake unequaled since so that you may feast on the flesh of kings, the flesh of commanders, the flesh of powerful and mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Behold, the dwelling of God [is] with Holman Christian Standard Bible®, Copyright © 1999, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2009 by International Standard Version Copyright © 1996-2008 by the NET Bible copyright © 1996-2006 by Biblical Studies Press, L.L.C. Should Christians be cremated?

What does the Bible say about cremation? If a verse or topic does not belong, please Search the King James Version (KJV) for more references about So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.I will praise thee; for I am fearfully [and] wonderfully made: marvellous [are] thy works; and [that] my soul knoweth right well.Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them.