TennoCon, the game’s annual (and temporarily online) convention, ... Everybody knew, after all, that Hydroid Prime had just been free.
Price: 100 platinum | Trading Volume: 184 | Get the best trading offers and prices for Hydroid Prime Set He's Canadian but can't ice skate. His Prime trailer was revealed at TennoCon 2020 .

Future US, Inc. 11 West 42nd Street, 15th Floor,

A fully built Hydroid Prime was given for watching TennoCon 2020 on WARFRAME's Twitch with a Twitch-linked account for 30 consecutive minutes, after 5:00 p.m. TennoCon is almost here, so you should get ready by linking your Twitch and Warframe accounts to get a free Hydroid Prime.TennoCon is almost here, so you should get ready by linking your Twitch and And if you tune in, you can even get some free loot.The big prize here is a free Hydroid Prime that you can receive for watching just 30 consecutive minutes of TennoLive, starting at 5:00 PM EST. Warframe Tennocon 2020 Twitch Drops will reward anyone tuning in tomorrow, August 1, for 30 consecutive minutes during TennoLive with the Hydroid Prime Warframe. account to their Twitch account can earn free goodies.. Just watch both 30 minutes of any panel and 30 consecutive minutes of the concluding TennoLive segment to receive a free Hydroid Prime warframe and an exclusive hand cannon called Athodai. Hydroid Prime was revealed at TennoCon 2017 alongside . Hydroid. Hello, So a few days ago I had my Hydroid Prime arrive in my inventory but today when I logged in and went to my arsenal I saw I had a second Hydroid Prime for some reason, and I definitely didn't build a second one so I was wondering if anyone else had this happen to them? We will also get to learn more about the NY 10036. Embarrassing.Receive mail from us on behalf of our trusted partners or sponsors?

Hydroid Prime was revealed at TennoCon 2017 alongside . A new open world expansion, three new warframes, and more are coming to Warframe this year.Warframe TennoCon 2020, Digital Extremes' annual livestream where it reveals all the biggest updates coming over the next year, is over. Update August 1: If you are reading this article after TennoCon has finished, Digital Extremes have advised that there will be some delays in getting the Hydroid Prime to … Tennocon will be taking place on Aug. 1, and as long as you have your Connecting your Warframe account to your Twitch accounts is very easy to do, just follow the below steps:We assume that this weapon and Warframe giveaway will work the same as previous ones, where you get the relevant slot in your Inventory, and more than likely an Orokin Reactor in the Warframe and an Orokin Catalyst in the weapon.Make sure you tune in to TennoLive Digital to see the upcoming Broken Frame, Warframe’s next community designed Frame, in action. TennoCon 2020 is happening today, ... You are eligible to receive Twitch drops such as the Hydroid Prime for tuning into the show for 30 consecutive minutes starting at 5 … This expansion will include an entire new moon to explore, complete with several new missions and a new open world called Cambion Drift. Watching comes with some tangible benefits as well: Those who have linked their Warframe. Warframe Tennocon 2020 Twitch Drops will reward anyone tuning in tomorrow, August 1, for 30 consecutive minutes during TennoLive with the Hydroid Prime Warframe. ET, on August 1st, 2020. Warframe's roster of Prime warframes is getting bigger with the much-rumored Hydroid Prime coming on August 25—and anyone who watched TennoLive (the main event of TennoCon…

While our immortal vines have left us distant from our baser selves, consider our subjects:

The Heart of Deimos, a new open world expansion, was revealed alongside three new warframes coming throughout the year.There's a lot of ground to cover, so here's a recap of all the biggest announcements with links to our coverage so you can find out more.Warframe's getting its third open world zone on August 25, called The Heart of Deimos. Primes take a lot of work to get or can be bought using Platinum, Warframe's premium currency.