You are given a briefing before you stay which is v useful. You'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Village Vacances Valcartier and 9 miles (15 km) of Club de Golf Lorette. If I had to do it again, I would wait until I got there to buy packages when I confirmed the weather was right for viewing. It gets you through the line faster to see the displays. I came to celebrate my mom's birthday on a Sunday night with my sister.

The room is set to 9 degrees and is very very cold. Our room was a suite so we had a hot bathroom with showers and we had our luggage with us. I decided to book Art Suite 365, a “Cold Room” that totaled 8,620 SEK (~$976) for my two-night stay. The walls are intricately carved and some rooms have fireplaces. Including our luxury suites, each with a private relaxe and bathroom, art suites, an ice gallery with ice sculpting opportunities for guests and our world famous ICEBAR that serves Champagne and drinks in the rocks. Last year was Peanuts and this year was Grinch. We were told by holly that if this was cancelled which it was we would get a full refund. Kind regards, Icehotel teamWhat can I say, it’s the original ice hotel! Every year, the artisans create a new ice palace, with 40-plus rooms and suites that impress guests with their carved walls and vaulted ceilings. Which languages are spoken by the staff at ICEHOTEL?The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Swedish. The entire ICEHOTEL 365 is cooled in the summer by the solar panels, harnessing the energy from the neverending midnight sun. The rooms are amazing in both the Ice Hotel and the Ice Hotel 365. We arranged a transportation with the hotel before the arrival. The hot room was very nice and clean.

A place where visitors can experience the ice and snow year-round and experience winter inside – no matter the outdoor temperature. if you want to have a cold night in the ICEHOTEL you have to book this separetly. VIP package or Hotel package is worth it. $$ Our guests praise the helpful staff in our reviews. Activities. I recommend this for everyone, and the service was nice. On our last night as we were heading to bed, they appeared and it was glorious.

Welcome to the original Ice hotel, the world renowned hotel and art exhibition made of ice and snow from the pristine Torne River in Jukkasjärvi, Sweden - 200 km north of the Arctic Circle.

Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. It's a good activity to learn more about the Icehotel, see the great work of artists designing the rooms out of snice (snow and ice), take really cool pictures and enjoy a drink in the Icebar.Thank you so much for your review and your kind words. The temp is actually 9 degress as advertised. We went during off peak so there was barely a crowd, which was nice for us because you could re-enter as many times if you have the unlimited bracelet pass.

. It's expensive, commercial, and not Metro accessible, but the kid in me found it extremely cute.This was our first time to ICE. $$ It’s hard to find such a casual auberge outside of the youth hos...

| 170 Grande Allée Ouest, Ville de Québec Both are beautiful and at night you just sleep. This was our second year visiting the ICE! Quite pricey but definitely worth it,a must see when here!

Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and 5 restaurants. Loved the We spent maybe 20-25 minutes in the tent because we didn't do the and needless to say it felt like my hands were naked in a snowball fight . During the day, you will have time to visit all the rooms and take pictures of them, you will not miss a thing.

My money is with SUNVIL holidays, the horrible little man at that company told me he had my money and he wasn't prepared to return my money.

ICE delivers an amazing holiday experience for 2019. Some were gifts and each person loved the framing. The ice room experience was amazing.

Not being great at picking out frames I have relied on several of their staff to guide me…""This place is great. Our arrival was late in the night, with one of two flights landing here daily from Stockholm. I'm glad we left it until the end as we looked forward to it throughout, and the trip felt as if it built up to that last night. Get your free guided tour and activity passport for the ice slides.The pool is of the heated variety, in the inner courtyard. The Whoville characters came to life with spetacular colored ice and with light effects. In my opinion, if you don’t stay in a suite with the warm bathroom, there is no point in staying on a art room or a basic ice room.

Conference. Location of the Quebec Ice Hotel. The Hebrew Bible walkthrough was so fantastic! Don’t hesitate to spend a night here. $$$ A place where visitors can experience the ice and snow year-round and experience winter inside – no matter the outdoor temperature. Including our luxury suites, each with a private relaxe and bathroom, art suites, an ice gallery with ice sculpting opportunities for guests and our world famous ICEBAR that serves Champagne and drinks in the rocks. Fodor's may use your email address to send you relevant information on site updates, account changes, and offers. displays in the venue.

I'm surprised at the low rating of this spectacular show. Best regards, Icehotel team