The rep made it seem as if it were a State Issue when actually it was a legal zoom issue. We never received an email or other mail stating we owe them this money. Rights Reserved Estate planners, not surprisingly, say that D.I.Y. After so many emails and phone calls and now they offer me a refund? We'd like to review your account and help get you the documents you need as quickly as possible. What is your customer experience with Legalzoom? I have contacted LegalZoom numbers of times and the results are the same .In other words no one knows anything nor have the information. Refund the monthly charges that I didn't authorize.

1.4 I think legal zoom charges around $250, and the documents are very bare bones, and not guaranteed in any sort of way.

Legalzoom Overview. The software uses the information you provide in your answers to fill out the form.Once you finish the form or forms, LegalZoom will present a price for the form that increases if you choose to add services like free cease and desist assistance or unlimited changes to the document.LegalZoom offers services in three areas: business; wills, trusts and families; and intellectual property.
Review #1687286 is a subjective opinion of poster. Many of the complaints focused on chat representatives who did not understand customers’ questions or provided unhelpful answers to questions.There are multiple reports of LegalZoom signing up customers for their registered agent service, which is a yearly recurring charge. Read each screen carefully, sometimes you have to ‘hunt’ for the correct ‘next’ tab,” Hovland told us.LegalZoom is not meant to replace the services of an attorney. I'd use them for other services if I was in the market.Share your experience to help others discover great products!© Copyright 2013-2020 HighYa LLC. They refuse to cancel unless i send them documentation from my business's relocated Secretary of State, or proof of business dissolution. I canceled all my accounts today.....too expensive for sucky service and bad attitude and ruined credit.

The process was as easy as advertised.“My expectation was for a simple, straightforward, low-cost product that helped us out for straightforward legal documents,” he said. Review #1661924 is a subjective opinion of poster. I just keep getting excuses and they pass the blame.

Some advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Always cancel anything and everything in writing and serve via Certified Mail Return Receipt Requested. All invoices should include the 25% discount.Any attorney services you use that you did not pay for through LegalZoom do not have the backing of LegalZoom’ guarantees or refund policies.LegalZoom’s fixed-price services are an advantage because you know what you’ll pay beforehand.

Do you have something to say about Legalzoom?

Despicable way to treat people. This is ridiculous if you offer a service stick to it and adjust accordingly Thanks When I took the document to my attorney to probate it . James Kell, an owner of a sailing business in Tiburon, CA, told us this, too.“For process-based legal work that takes time and correspondence, LegalZoom costs a fraction of an attorney for the same outcome,” Kell told us.We heard the same thing from Steve Hovland, a Colorado-based CPA, and owner of forensic accounting firm Hovland Forensic.“I have used LegalZoom to set up four separate companies over the past five years,” Hovland told us.
In addition I have other accounts with legal zoom started in 2018 and 2018. Done and the Attorney general is handling it.

*** poor.Hi, our goal is to make every customer happy with our products and service, we clearly missed the mark this time.

1 review

It is an excellent service This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website. (800) 773-0888 Review #1760255 is a subjective opinion of poster. Furthermore, during the COV19 pandemic, they somehow charged my wife $400 for a filing for MY company which is no longer in existence. LegalZoom.com, the other top site, logged 100,000 wills in 2011. Review #2081695 is a subjective opinion of poster. However, its services are limited and don’t replace the support and advice you get from an attorney.LegalZoom is a website where you can file legal documents for business and personal matters, as well as sign-up for subscriptions that give you access to consultations and document review from attorneys.When you’re starting a business, navigating all the documents and legal paperwork can be stressful and can have severe implications if you misunderstand a form or provide erroneous information.Hiring LegalZoom to create your documents removes the stress and gives you a simple solution for a flat fee. i agreed to pay legalzoom to handle all of the legal paperwork requirements for the set up of my llc.

“That is why it's important to consult with a lawyer to help talk through the issues that are particular to your circumstances.”LegalZoom’s wide variety of business and personal services make it a valuable resource if you’re a company or an individual looking for two things: legal document file and limited legal advice via consultations and document review.However, LegalZoom isn’t a good fit for you if you have complex business or personal legal issues, you’re in litigation or you want to hire an attorney to represent you. they have answered me now

I have been trying to get in touch and the wait times are 4 hours long. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website. We want to help & we're aware you haven't had the best experience.We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. ISSUE RESOLVED Some advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. While other companies are helping small businesses during COVID, LZ is overcharging and then dodging calls by having 4 hour wait times. I have called , email them and they don't wont nor admit there mistake. That 7-10 days has passed almost twice over and I still have yet to receive my paperwork. Really?