And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but another was made to resemble him to them. When good people do nothing, evil triumphs.In 2020, good people are swallowing the blatant lie that the Jewish people are occupiers in their own homeland. And in non-Muslim countries, one must conform one s behavior to suit Islamic sensibilities. Brawl in Duisburg because a woman s skirt was too short, translated from Schlägerei in Duisburg, weil Rock einer Frau […]Israel’s Memorial Day 2020 – Breaking Israel News [Video] on Israel’s Memorial Day 2020 – Breaking Israel News [Video]Trump: I wanted a payroll tax cut but the Dems wouldn’t give it to us [Video]Tom Fitton: Why is the FBI Holding Back Evidence of an Apparent Criminal Anti-Trump Conspiracy? And the world watches in silence.I will never forget one year when I visited Yad Vashem for Memorial Day, filming when the siren went off and watching thousands of Israelis cry at the graves of their loved ones. If your videos are marketed via MaryPatriotNews it’s because we believe your content is important and simply want to help you get the word out. Copyright © 2020 Jpost Inc. All rights reserved There is good and evil in this world. Others are standing idly by, being silent.In other cases, people are actively supporting the murder of Jews by paying Israel’s enemies. You have to ask yourself who actually hasThe prospect of Jews praying inside a synagogue in an Arab country seems to worry Palestinian Muslim figures more than the killing and wounding of thousands of Muslims and Christians in last week's huge explosion at the port of the Lebanese capital ofWang further warns that U.S. President Donald J. Trump is likely to initiate a military conflict in the South China Sea region before the November 3 U.S. presidential election, speculating that "stirring up external frictions, especially military"Presumed to have been issued by Iranian religious leaders, the fatwa reportedly read: We are making drugs for Satan — America and the Jews. And the pulse increases every time you hear the song he loved, every time you prepare the dish she loved and every time you see a soldier with a beret of the same color, and then imagination and reality mix.”The deaths of IDF soldiers and commanders “allowed us to live a safe life in the State of Israel,” Kochavi said.“There is now almost no place in Israel that is not soaked in the blood of our fighters,” he said. [Video] on Greek PM Visits Israel for Help with Military Confrontation Against Turkey – [Video] If your videos are marketed via MaryPatriotNews it’s because we believe your content is important and simply want to help you get the word out. That’s the reason “we don’t have peace,” they claim.It’s not that the Jewish people are  being murdered every year because governments around the world are pouring money into the hands of the Palestinian leadership who in turn pays terrorists and their families for murdering Jews. The creation of the Jewish State was an act of God; for Israel to be a blessing for the entire world. He is also prohibited from possessing a […]And their saying, Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah. Telephone +972-3-761-9056 courtesy: screenshot.

Our souls are bound up with yours.”The isolation caused by the ongoing pandemic only amplifies “what is gone, the vacuum, the missing, the pain,” Rivlin said.Addressing the bereaved families at the Western Wall ceremony, Kochavi said that despite the distance, all the people of Israel are together with them “through all sorts of screens,” dedicating time to remember and honor the fallen.“Many of the families in the country have relatives, neighbors or acquaintances who gave their lives, and most of the people have a deep sense of identification with sacrifice,” he said. We cannot stand alongside you at the military cemeteries. And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but another was made to resemble him to them. I saw their kindness and experienced their love towards me just for telling the truth about them to a world that seems to believe lies over truth when it comes to Israel.Over the past ten years on Israel’s Memorial Day, I took part in different official events remembering all the people who had died, first in the Holocaust and then one week later, all the soldiers killed in wars, and the Jews murdered in terror attacks.I went to funerals for terror victims, and I never felt like my heart recovered from one brutal murder until we had the next terror attack and I had to report about it with tears in my eyes, trying to explain the situation to the world while my heart was broken again.Before September, 2018, it had never been from a personal angle that I reported but yet pain was in my soul.
We cannot embrace you to hold you close when the siren pierces the silence, tearing at our hearts.“I know, dear families, that you do not need Remembrance Day to remember,” he said. It s a religion of peace! Israel’s Memorial Day 2020. by Video Manager | Apr 28, 2020 | Inspirational Videos. An empty Western Wall ceremony begins Memorial Day 2020 All cemeteries closed during Israel's most sacrosanct day due to coronavirus regulations Yet the world has lost its moral compass, not caring at all.The condemnation continues to pound down on Israel when a Jewish family in Judea and Samaria builds a new home.