Keep up to date with updates and fresh memes.

A way of describing cultural information being shared. 7.

9. Rocket science, brain surgery, why not shoot for the stars and become a rocket surgeon.

George Bush is credited as having mixed his metaphors and come up with 'it's not rocket surgery' (or 'brain science', depending on what you read).

r/memes: Memes! DrLester. An element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.Press J to jump to the feed.
Chrome The best memes from Instagram, Facebook, Vine, and Twitter about Its Not Rocket Surgery. It’s Not Rocket Surgery Episode 212 – SpaceX Falcon Heavy Launch, Magic Energy Card, 111 Years Since Tunguska, Hot In Europe, and lots more of the usual science, tech, and geek culture news.

It's not rocket surgery. Brain ... Balsiefen.

Very cool and one of kind tee. ... Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. log in sign up. It’s not rocket surgery….or is it? 10. r/memes. 8.
It's not rocket surgery. User account menu.

We'll burn that bridge when we get to it is me making plans Posted by. Its not Rocket Surgery. 1 year ago. 'It's not brain surgery' dates from the 1960s. Men's T-Shirt (3867) I mean really.

Go to.

Why the h e c k would you hand them ten dollars and a quarter?New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castMemes! 11. Archived. Continue

Safari Its the best of both worlds….Doctor.

Jean-Francois9913. Science, technology & geek culture are the main themes of a radio show, It’s Not Rocket Surgery, which I do with the help of a variety of guest co-host, which airs on Sunday nights, 10.30PM to 12.00AM (local time), here in Melbourne Australia. Fredrik Levin. Bob eats breakfast in bed Whaal. Surgeon Simulator Klee LeHorgen.

By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. 72. Surgeon LOSES IT mid surgery Meme Bird.

Its Not Rocket Surgery. Meme App Follow us on Pinterest! A way of describing cultural information being shared. 2. Its Not Rocket Surgery. 12 player public game completed on August 20th, 2016 528 3 1 day. Very cool shirt with a white, distressed, silk screened print. Find the newest Its Not Rocket Surgery meme. [OC] Close. Guy Gaming.

Its not Rocket Surgery.

vet game 1. I mean really. Before that, straightforward tasks were simply said to be 'as easy as pie' or 'as easy as falling off a log'. u/qu1etmast3rmind.

Continue Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services. Menu Links to stories mentioned during the show are available on request. 3.