It’s just this huge huge moment where you know everyone is looking. Step back, and swish (see top right photo for inspiration)! So, I made it a bit more curly…and then I set it with clips and put cool air on it with a hairdryer to set it, which I’ve not done ever…I don’t know why I did, I obviously had too much time on my hands. Easy Half Up Ponytail Tutorial (plus, my post-styling hair care repair system!) Discover (and save!) So first of all, I’m going to use theThere was so much build up to the Super Bowl. Break these up even further by running your fingers through and shaking your head like a diva. But when I took it out, it was curly like coils…I’m trying to brush it and I’m telling her, ‘Don’t worry Jen, it’s going to drop out,’ and she’s like, ‘It’s really curly, Chris…’ And it’s not dropping out. Jennifer Lopez's stylist Chris Appleton shared a photo of the singer rocking a ponytail that reaches past her waist — just days after her extra-long braid. What I always like to do is I’ll load the hair with hairspray. your own Pins on Pinterest your own Pins on Pinterest Don't forget heat protectant before you reach for those irons. Step two. There are videos of me brushing her hair, brushing, brushing, brushing, brushing, and it was  your own Pins on Pinterest At the very end of the ponytail there's a soft curl, which Appleton created by curling individual sections with the But since this is J.Lo, the look doesn't end there. Spray working spray to sections of your hair Step 4. Bring your hair up to a high ponytail Step 3. (Photo by VALERIE MACON / AFP) (Photo credit should read VALERIE MACON/AFP/Getty Images) (Photo by VALERIE MACON / AFP) (Photo credit should read VALERIE MACON/AFP/Getty Images)US singer Jennifer Lopez arrives for the 61st Annual Grammy Awards on February 10, 2019, in Los Angeles. See her look, done by hairstylist Chris Appleton. Jennifer Lopez attended the 2019 Grammy Awards wearing a very long ponytail that reached down to her famous booty. The star not only rocks the look while dancing, but also on the red carpet, and while seated behind the American Idol judges' table. I’ll show you now a little demonstration of how it works [on a doll head and wig], some quick and easy ways to get rid of grays…Why I like these One of the biggest things I do when I sculpt the hair back is I try to get a lot of control.

It's easy, versatile and always in style, a pony can add instant cool to any outfit. There's - almost - nothing more important than swishable hair when performing onstage, as If you're planning on going on tour soon, and need some on-stage style inspiration, or even if you're just interested in copying Jenny from the Block's hairstyle, here's the tutorial you need!If you think that high ponytails scream NINETIES, you'd be right. It perfectly matched her rhinestone-trimmed dress.The good news? There was a rehearsal because if it was going to rain in Miami, they’d play the rehearsal [as] they couldn’t have all the electrics on the field. And we're guessing that’s exactly why Jennifer Lopez so often chooses to slick her hair back into a topknot. Discover (and save!) It’s just this huge huge moment where you know everyone is looking. Jen and I were texting back and forth…and I remember I was thinking either the half-up-half-down ponytail, like the Barbie hair…or, Jen likes this side-part glam thing…The easiest would [have been] the half-up-and-half down because it was the most controlled and I knew it wouldn’t give me any grief because she was flipping her hair so much…[but] I thought, ‘You know what, with this performance, we need sexy, the hair needs to move.’ I kind of wanted to have her hair dance with her…and make it bouncy enough. Haute Living 2020 - All content and source © 2019 Haute Living | What I always like to do is I’ll load the hair with hairspray.

I’ll show you now a little demonstration of how it works [on a doll head and wig], some quick and easy ways to get rid of grays…Why I like these One of the biggest things I do when I sculpt the hair back is I try to get a lot of control. Discover (and save!) So usually when you make the hair a bit more curly and a bit more bouncy, it’ll drop and you get a bit more life out of it. Jen and I were texting back and forth…and I remember I was thinking either the half-up-half-down ponytail, like the Barbie hair…or, Jen likes this side-part glam thing…The easiest would [have been] the half-up-and-half down because it was the most controlled and I knew it wouldn’t give me any grief because she was flipping her hair so much…[but] I thought, ‘You know what, with this performance, we need sexy, the hair needs to move.’ I kind of wanted to have her hair dance with her…and make it bouncy enough. Lopez is performing a Motown tribute tonight, so we'll get to see this ponytail in action onstage. A lot of the success of a good ponytail tends to sit upon where you place the ponytail. For anyone that’s got grays or regrowth, this is a great way of getting rid of your grays. For anyone that’s got grays or regrowth, this is a great way of getting rid of your grays.