Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands.

Get track

DJ equipment.

Data: Aug-10-2020 Genre: Techno Type: DJ Mix, DJ Set Quality: ~ 250 VBRkbps Duration: 60:21 Size: 77.4 MB Short He is a native of Philadelphia, United States.

Perhaps the finest example of Wink’s refusal to limit his play list to any one genre comes at the three-quarter mark, when he integrates Aaron Carl’s paean to house music, “The Word,” over techno-flavored tracks courtesy of Rino Cerrone and Mr. G.Unlike most of the mix CDs clogging the shelves, Profound Sounds Vol.

“In a sense, I did the mix twice,” he observes.Towards that same end as an added value, Wink included a bonus disc to Profound Sounds Vol.

On his 1998 album, HereHear, Wink pushed boundaries even further, inviting fellow artists as diverse as Trent Reznor (Nine Inch Nails), Caroline Crawley (Shelleyann Orphan/This Mortal Coil), and Philly poet-performer Ursula Rucker (Jazzanova, The Roots), to contribute to a far-reaching disc that ran the gamut of electronic music styles, from ambient and trip-hop to drum & bass, as well as the trademark mix of house and techno on which Wink has built his international reputation.Since the release of the first Profound Sounds compilation in 1999, Wink has been concentrating on various projects, including continuing to oversee operations of his Ovum Recordings record label.

Profound Sounds Vol. "But my integrity as an artist doesn’t allow me to do that.

5 He is a native of Philadelphia, United States.

Get track

48:00.

Josh Wink (a.k.a Winx, Wink, E-Culture, born Joshua Winkelman in 1970) is an electronic music DJ, label owner, producer, remixer, and artist.

19 Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the

He is a native of Philadelphia, United States.

There was a lot of just standing around for about 3/4 of the set, with some tracks just let to run on, with no build.He didn't kick it in until the last quarter of the set. Get track

The visual portion of the disc reveals an in-depth interview with Wink featuring studio and live footage, detailing the intricate process of making the record. In 1995, he released several hits, including "Don't Laugh," "I'm Ready" (which hit number one on the U.S.

Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.We don’t have any upcoming events for this artist right now.

A pioneering DJ in the American rave scene during the early 1990s, Wink was the most prominent exponent …

2 starts off dark and atmospheric with “Form Is Emptiness” by Swayzak, then quickly builds momentum with the minimal and melodic Joshua Main mix of Rithma’s “Tracks for a Weirder Day.” The 73-minute mix incorporates hints of old school Chicago house (“Make A Move” by Minimal Man), electro (“E Series 2” by Frankie Bones), and even Latin and tribal house (“Auburn” by David Alvarado).

2, which features both audio and video content.

The bar emptied out, and the few of us there were on the floor.

“It’s important to me to let people know what I did on this to make this disc different, rather than just mixing it,” he reiterates.Of course, diehard Wink fans expect nothing less from this artist, who has been breaking new ground for the past two decades.

He is a native of Philadelphia, United States.

Get track