His average velocity was 91.3 MPH. I’m hoping we just go out there and play,” Joe Maddon said“I spoke to [the players] during the first spring training that we’re just going to play baseball this year, and that’s all I want us to do,” manager Joe Maddon said on a conference call Friday.

"As a pitcher, you … + Similar Pitchers to Julio Teheran Based on Velocity and Movement: 2019 - Trevor Williams.

Julio Teheran . “I think getting a win is much better than anything else you do.”“Who knows?” Maddon said.

That’s a 14 percent increase in fastball velocity. According to Rhett Bollinger of MLB.com, the hurler touched 93 mph with his fastball during the outing.

Play Now

2019 - Masahiro Tanaka.

site: fantasynews | arena: mlb | pageType: stories |

12:08 am ETI agree that CBS Sports can send me the "Fantasy Baseball Today Newsletter" newsletter. Play Now

We’ve seen a little bit of what’s happened so far, and of course, the situation kind of sucked, but it’s over now. Age: 29.

Statcast Statistics.
... All major league baseball data including pitch type, velocity, batted ball … at 6' 2" / 205. Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. 2019 - Michael Pineda--- Compare All Similar Pitchers.

We got to play baseball.

“I don’t want us to be an enforcer.
“Things change, and maybe all of a sudden there’s a need and you grab somebody sooner than you would like to, especially under the climate that we’re existing in right now.”