Always a friendly welcome from the staff.

OPENING HOURS . Many Cleveland Bays were exported to New Zealand, Australia, India, Russia, the United States, South Africa, and other European countries.

The atmosphere & warm welcome in the bar area was just right for us. Hope to see you all againNice pub with good atmosphere.

Good choice of beers and very good football coverage on several screens. Fun active chap to hack and not phased by traffic alone or in company. Staff are always very friendly and welcoming. They are always a rich bay colour with black mane, legs, and tail. We chose the Cleveland bay as we had read lots of great reviews also it was the choice of our people. The Cleveland Bay horse is an extremely old British breed which can be traced back to the Chapman horse of the 17th century.

The staff are always friendly & efficient.
History at your fingertips Monday - Sunday. Snaffle mouthed. Glad you enjoyed yourselves hope to see you againI have just moved to Redcar from Essex and thought I would give my local a try. We are really glad you enjoyed yourselves and hope to see you againUsually go here quite regularly for a beer and the monthly folk club but went for lunch with a friend.

If you want a sensible horse that is calm and intelligent then the Cleveland Bay is the horse to go for. I hope you will return on your next visit to EnglandCame in for family meal last night there was 17 of us and we pre ordered. Oct 16, 2018 - Explore Cassidy Shockley's board "Cleveland Bay", followed by 838 people on Pinterest. 718 Yarm Road. We enjoyed a substantial meal at very reasonable prices....Thank you very much I’m glad you enjoyed yourselves and hope to see you againThis is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Clevebay, Owner at Cleveland Bay, responded to this reviewClevebay, Owner at Cleveland Bay, responded to this reviewClevebay, Owner at Cleveland Bay, responded to this reviewClevebay, Owner at Cleveland Bay, responded to this reviewClevebay, Owner at Cleveland Bay, responded to this reviewClevebay, Owner at Cleveland Bay, responded to this reviewTheClarry, Owner at Cleveland Bay, responded to this reviewGet quick answers from Cleveland Bay staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant?Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant?Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order?Meeting up with school friends in our friendly local pub.We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.
Highly recommend this pub.Thank you very much. Great for growing grass but can get a bit damp at times. We have a very natural approach to our breeding philosophy. Place seemed understaffed took 20 mins to get shown to a table had to wait outside for someone to come out and 40 mins for food to come.

We, Eva and John Bennett, moved to Brackenbrae in the spring of 2005.

Encyclopaedia Britannica's editors oversee subject areas in which they have extensive knowledge, whether from years of experience gained by working on that content or via study for an advanced degree.... I was with my Son and Grandson who is 18 months...Glad you enjoyed your food it’s just a shame you didn’t ask to speak to management at the time. As usual the staff were helpful and friendly as well. None of us finished them. LINDA SKEATS QUALITY PROCESSES and LSQPC are trading names of THE CLEVELAND BAY ENDEAVOUR LIMITED, registered office 11 Cogos Park, Mylor Bridge, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 5SF, registered in England, company number 03965370. My...A flying family visit from Oz saw us reunited for the first time in 18 years.

Zeus!

This article was most recently revised and updated by

Freeads.co.uk: Find Cleveland Bay Horse Horses & Ponies for sale uk at the UK's largest independent free classifieds site. With little time to cook a Sunday roast at home, too busy talking, we descended upon the Cleveland Bay. Cleveland Bay, Redcar: See 53 unbiased reviews of Cleveland Bay, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #23 of 89 restaurants in Redcar.

Stockton On Tees.