Asking $3250 for that one. These upgrades are huge improvements over a stock KLR and should be considered when comparing what is for sale. Zustand: normale...Modell: Kawasaki KL 650 Tengai Artikel: Fußrastenanlage Sozius rechts In 1990 for the US market Kawasaki produced this sub model of the KLR650, it looks as though it shares alot with the standard KLR, however it has some little differences: including slightly different suspensions and forks, fairing and plastics (obviously), larger fuel tank, different ergonomics and stance, upgraded dual piston front brake caliper, the seat is shaped slightly different as well. Alert for new Listings. El Lago, TX Versand möglich. Keyword.

Zustand: normale...Modell: Kawasaki KL 650 Tengai The engine leaks some oil; after a 650 mile trip on 5/30/15, it was still within the lines on the sight-glass. Cylinders. Stator/Lichtmaschine Kawasaki KLR 600/650,KL650 TENGAI,unbenutzt. I do have another KLR650 for sale for less money. Could be an easy fix, I haven't investigated it but there appears to be a valve cover leak. Talleyville, DE View our entire inventory of New Or Used KAWASAKI Motorcycles. Once the bike leaves my hands, YOU OWN IT. I removed his stickers and repainted the plastics and installed a gas tank from an '03 because I preferred the black tank to the silver one that came with the bike. Versand möglich Biete hier einen Vesrah kompletten Dichtsatz an. Willkommen bei eBay Kleinanzeigen. Km. I seldom take it offroad other than having ridden it in my extremely large grass yard often. Zustand: normale...Modell: Kawasaki KL 650 Tengai Km. Kawasaki Tengai Motorcycles for sale. $12,500 : 1991 1990 Kawasaki Tengai For Sale, £1999 Kawasaki Tengai, 1990, 47,500 miles (76,395kms), what can I say about this bike? Heidenau K60 tires (March 2014) New front brake pads (February 2015) New clutch cable (2 weeks ago) Upgrades (over $1200 spent): -Seat Concepts standard height seat w/ tailbone cutout -SW Motech crash guards -Front brake rotor upgrade (a huge improvement) -JNS skidplate (the best one you can buy) -Eagle Mike Doohickey w/ torsion spring -Tusk aluminum panniers w/ racks, locks and handle-straps -Eagle Mike fork brace -Eagle Mike drill through subframe bolt kit -Tusk barkbusters / hand guards -Custom dash panel with DC power outlet, voltmeter, etc.

Artikel: Rahmen inkl. der auspuff ist in guten, rostfreien zustand und...Erstzulassung 1990, 75T km, 30 kW (41 PS) Paypal vorhandenKettenspanner für Kawasaki KL 650 Tangai -Eagle Mike rear brake master cylinder mount -Happy Trail rear brake master cylinder guard -IMS pegs and shifter pedal -Handlebar risers, 1" I think -LED taillight This bike will take you anywhere. close. JavaScript aktivieren. Paypal vorhanden.Verkaufe Schalldämpfer mit Krümmer für KL 650 Tengai Also there is a plastic bottom cover that wraps under the frame, a piece of this bottom cover is missing on the shifter side, it is not noticeable at all unless you look under the bike. Price. Sie ist fahrbereit und derzeit angemeldet kann somit Probe... 1991. For this reason I am selling it AS IS, so if you are thinking of having the bike shipped, I will aid in anyway possible, however keep in mind you would be buying it sight unseen off of a few photographs and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Anyone interested is welcome to come see it in person before making an offer on it, just contact me thru ebay to do so, im sure it wont disappoint you. Bj. $2,500 : 18422 The front shrouds were cracked and repaired with pop-rivets. Düsen...Prospekt Kawasaki Tengai, KLE500 u. KLR250 von 1991. : 1991 Cosmetic issues: A previous owner had painted the plastics. : 1991 Im selling my 1990 KLR Tengai edition. Just over 24,000 miles on the odometer. Mit Benzinhahn. Versand möglich Versand möglich.