The road distance is 58.6 miles.The best way to get from Kiruna to Abisko without a car is to bus which takes 1h 10m and costs £10 - £14.The bus from Kiruna busstation to Abisko Östra E10 takes 1h 10m including transfers and departs twice daily.Kiruna to Abisko bus services, operated by Länstrafiken Norrbotten, depart from Kiruna busstation.Kiruna to Abisko train services, operated by Swedish Railways (SJ), depart from Kiruna station.The best way to get from Kiruna to Abisko is to bus which takes 1h 10m and costs £10 - £14.

Your travel route could be like that. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Kiruna vs. Abisko for Northern Lights . Prices start at £75 per night. Rome2rio facilite votre voyage entre Kiruna et Abisko. My husband and I plan to visit Another question, what are the chances to view aurora in Camp Alta compare to in Abisko?

23 February 2020; luggage transfer service 20 February 2020; northern lights 12 February 2020; Kiruna to Rovaniemi 12 February 2020
If you don't already have an account, click the button below to create one.Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Alternatively, Swedish Railways (SJ) operates a train from Kiruna station to Abisko Östra station 5 times a day. Get answers to your questions about Norrbotten County For the latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) travel status in Sweden, please check government recommendations.The cheapest way to get from Kiruna to Abisko is to bus which costs £10 - £14 and takes 1h 10m.The quickest way to get from Kiruna to Abisko is to bus which costs £10 - £14 and takes 1h 10m.Yes, there is a direct bus departing from Kiruna busstation station and arriving at Abisko Östra E10. Hello!! I like to do the photography tour in Abisko but our dilemma on where to stay makes me thing should I join the Camp Alta dog sled aurora borelis tour instead? Hi there!

Being from New Delhi i would belive the remoteness, solitude and tinyness of Abisko would be the most exotic destination. Saver fares and discounts are available if you book early in advance.

You can fly from Amsterdam to Kiruna or Tromso with a single change of planes in either Oslo or Stockholm with either Norwegian or SAS. Rome2rio est un moteur de recherche d'informations et de réservation pour les voyages en porte-à-porte, vous aidant à vous rendre n'importe où dans le monde.

I'm aware that NL are never guaranteed to be seen (I myself couldn't see them in …

Being from New Delhi i would belive the remoteness, solitude and tinyness of Abisko would be the most exotic destination.

Find all the transport options for your trip from Kiruna to Abisko right here. Kiruna Airport-Ice Hotel-Abisko - Bus/Train Travel help 02 March 2020; Abisko -> kiruna -> Stockholm 01 March 2020; Arrival at Kiruna Airport on Saturday night 22:40. ThanksThis is the version of our website addressed to speakers of There is widespread community transmission globally.For travel planning advice, please refer to our Rome2rio Some international borders began to reopen in Sweden from June 4.Currently, we are unable to provide domestic travel restriction information for travelling within Sweden. Tickets cost £10 - £14 and the journey takes 1h 10m. Planning travelling to Kiruna in January to see the NL, I will have 3 or 4 days at disposal, so there might be the chance to take the train to Abisko. Tickets cost £7 - £19 and the journey takes 1h 27m.Top travel and planning tips on the best ways to get around Scandinavia.Kiruna to Abisko bus services, operated by Länstrafiken Norrbotten, arrive at Abisko Östra E10 station.Kiruna to Abisko train services, operated by Swedish Railways (SJ), arrive at Abisko Östra station.Yes, the driving distance between Kiruna to Abisko is 59 miles. Services depart twice daily, and operate every day. 23 February 2020; luggage transfer service 20 February 2020; northern lights 12 February 2020; Kiruna to Rovaniemi 12 February 2020

Kiruna is a not very interesting mining town and Abisko is a tiny village and ski resort in the middle of nowhere. Alternatively, you can train, which costs £7 - £19 and takes 1h 27m.Länstrafiken Norrbotten operates a bus from Kiruna busstation to Abisko Östra E10 twice daily. Abisko is a shortish train or bus journey from Kiruna. Out of curiosity, where did you decide upon! Take the bus from Kiruna busstation to Abisko Östra E10Take the train from Kiruna station to Abisko Östra stationFind all the transport options for your trip from Kiruna to Abisko right here.
The journey takes approximately 1h 10m.Yes, there is a direct train departing from Kiruna station station and arriving at Abisko Östra station station. You can fly from Amsterdam to Kiruna or Tromso with a single change of planes in either Oslo or Stockholm with either Norwegian or SAS. The journey takes approximately 1h 27m.The distance between Kiruna and Abisko is 50 miles. For the latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) travel status within Sweden, please check government recommendations.Currently, we are unable to provide travel restriction information for leaving Sweden. Services depart five times a day, and operate every day. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. 1 Kiruna (Sweden) - Abisko (Sweden) 81 km