As prices are constantly fluctuating and changing, items purchased outside of promotional run times are unable to be honoured in the system. We have a sourcing service available from 10am-4pm on Live Chat on our website called Active Concierge! Their website also says a customer will be notified when the shipment of the exchange is made. Great range of products. If you would like to let us know your order number, we can chase this one up with priority for you. They are made with a thicker, brushed fabric to retain warmth. Hi Kelly! Great range of colours and lengths.

Our Live Chat stylists are a great tool for answering any questions and assisting with finding the right Activewear for you.

We cannot tell you how excited we are to introduce you to the No Dig 7/8 Tight by Lorna Jane. Very disappointing! I will never buy online from this company again which is disappointing as I always bought in-store and like their clothes. (Yes I wash carefully in a wash bag) I'm so dissapointed I cant keep spending good money on exercise clothes that just dont cut it. Thanks so much for your support! They aren’t picking up customer service line and say they are only getting back via live chat however there is no live chat on website..?

But what she failed to say was that if you want to get a sweat up, the lighter colours have no sweat wicking ability at all.

We are so stoked to read you love your new tights!

Parcel missing item and trying to contact customer service receive no response for over a month. :) Our Online team do work hard to create a user friendly website, so it's great to hear you enjoy using it! MNB, Team LJ xxWhat should I do to get a refund or exchange of the leggings. Great news! I was informed that I would receive an email as soon as my order ...was processed. Thanks so much for the beautiful review! When it arrived the draw cord at the hem was barely being held together by a weird piece of of thin plastic.
Thank you for the 5 stars! This can happen in high friction areas or say an external object (like a bag) continually rubs on the fabric for a period of time. Easy to look after and very comfortable to wear to any occasion. This is the customer number. We are STOKED you've chosen us ...to be a part of your Daily Move! Log In. The quality of the clothing is fantastic i own a few LJ items and all wash and wear well , there is always new styles and colours being released#YAAASSS! Lorna Jane sent my order to the wrong address and will not take responsibility.

MNB, Team LJ xx

#Grateful! All fabrics are superior as they have the key properties for high-performance and longevity. MNB, Team LJ xxThe LJ website is very easy to navigate and there is a great range of clothing from leggings of various lengths to sports bras , shoes socks and even underwear.

If you believe an item to be faulty, you are more than welcome to send it back to our Warehouse, to conduct a Performance Test.

So, just exchanging them. Wishing you the best in Active Living! Fabric pilling can occur if the little fibres are rubbed together.

We will absolutely be following this up with our Team in store to provide further training. It’s been 8 weeks. Worst customer service I have ever experienced and I will now always stick with LuluLemon. Very poor customer service. They're our tight of the month for girls with major booty. I am very disappointed with such rude customer service. LJ have the worst online customer service I have ever encountered. MNB, Team LJ xxBought a Lorna Jane camo zip-up sports bra. Thank you so much for your glowing review! Our Customer Care team are available by Live Chat on our Website from 7am-6pm Mon-Fri, and 8am-5pm Saturdays, and will be more than happy to look into this one for you and can arrange a product assessment on the tights. I kept buying them because I love the look and high waist and that the logo is hidden at the hip....but no more! Hope to see you again soon! Home Services. The photos in the ad were misleading as they had a same coloured bra under the top, making the straps of the top look different to the real version. Thank you for your review! MNB, Team LJ xxI have bought Lorna Jane tights many times believing that the quality was worth the expense. Staff are very friendly and always the best customer service. The first time I EVER tried Lorna Jane leggings was in 2012. XS; S; M; L; XL; 2XL; 3XL; 4XL; 5XL; International Shipping. If you would like to let us know your order number, we can take a look into this one for you. Please know we do take on board all feedback, and do pass it on! ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. MNB, Team LJ xxAlways comfy leggings, my size seems to sell out quickly so I am happy when i can get my fix. Lorna Jane; Subscribe & Save. I would like to return the leggings for a refund ASAP.I am petite. MNB, Team LJ xxI always buy from online because.